W.B. Mason

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at W.B. Mason in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had a friend who worked in another branch forward my resume to the manager in charge of the branch I was applying to. I was asked to come in for an interview which started as 1:1 and then turned into a panel interview with other managers. Interview was very relaxed and laid back feel, questions were very basic. 2nd "interview" was me coming back and shadowing a current employee for the day.

Interview Question – If you could pick one thing in the interview room to describe yourself what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate as I was still in college at the time and was desperate to just find a job. Not sure they would be open for negotiations since their practice is hiring young people (mostly directly from college) with little or no experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at W.B. Mason

Worked for W.B. Mason? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at W.B. Mason Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by W.B. Mason employees and interview candidates.