W.B. Mason

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at W.B. Mason in April 2010.

I had a friend who worked in another branch forward my resume to the manager in charge of the branch I was applying to. I was asked to come in for an interview which started as 1:1 and then turned into a panel interview with other managers. Interview was very relaxed and laid back feel, questions were very basic. 2nd "interview" was me coming back and shadowing a current employee for the day.

Interview Questions
  • If you could pick one thing in the interview room to describe yourself what would it be and why?   Answer Question
I wasn't able to negotiate as I was still in college at the time and was desperate to just find a job. Not sure they would be open for negotiations since their practice is hiring young people (mostly directly from college) with little or no experience.