W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital

Updated Sep 28, 2014
Updated Sep 28, 2014

2.6

Underwriter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Pretty straight forward. Nothing too difficult. A phone interview followed by a personal interview. Nice building, theres something about this company though that seemed a little cold. The staff seemed a little disconnected and aloof.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was probably to describe a situation in which you used your customer service skills to resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Better offers elsewhere.

Closer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Pretty simple one and done.

Loan Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

IF you have a heart beat and are licensed

Interview Questions
    You are able to negotiate your commission level

Branch Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

First step is a phone interview with a HR member. Then based on that they will invite you to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    They offered me an hourly amount, I countered and we met in the middle.

Doc Prep Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in March 2013.

I was very impressed how professional the hiring and interview was.

Interview Questions
    • there were really no difficult questions to answer. the interview was very comfortable.   Answer Question
    I was very happen with the starting offer I received.

Doc Pre Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in February 2013.

The interview process was very smooth. I was called by a recruiter and she set up my 1st interview. I met with the HR then set a 2nd interview to meet with 4 supervisors in the closing dept.

Interview Questions
    • One of the toughest questions to answer on the spot was probably giving an example of one of my mistakes made and how it was handled.   Answer Question
    Simple, they offered more than what I asked for.

Document Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in January 2012.

Basic interview questions, interviews are with 2 or more individuals.

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in December 2011.

Interview process was very thorough. Conducted an initial 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. Second interview was with the hiring manager for 30 minutes in addition to another interview with a team member for 30 minutes. Once I accepted the official job offer, the hiring process was fairly smooth.

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in November 2011.

Interview began with a phone interview with human resources, followed up with an in-person interview with the supervisor. The interview experience with the supervisor can be very positive, but human resources then takes over and can derail the process because of very rigid company policies. A background check follows, which will be routine if there are no negative reports on a the prospective employee's history. If a prospective employee says yes to everything, and signs any document human resources wants signed, there should be no problem getting hired. Keep negotiation to a minimum if you want to get hired.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work Saturdays and half days on Fridays, six days a week?   View Answer

Compensation was inadequate, and employment contract as extremely one-sided and not even-handed.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in June 2011.

Throughout the interview process we had an overview of my resume and my overall qualifications. The hiring manager was very friendly and did not ask me any very difficult questions. They wanted to make sure that I could hold a conversation and easily exemplify why I think I would be a qualified candidate for the position.

This is an absolutely incredible company

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you solved a problem? Please be specific?   Answer Question