W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Document Review Specialist Interview

Document Review Specialist
Sandy, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in January 2012.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions, interviews are with 2 or more individuals.

Closer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview Details – Pretty simple one and done.

Interview Question – no difficult questions. all standard stuff   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Newport Beach, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in June 2011.

Interview Details – Throughout the interview process we had an overview of my resume and my overall qualifications. The hiring manager was very friendly and did not ask me any very difficult questions. They wanted to make sure that I could hold a conversation and easily exemplify why I think I would be a qualified candidate for the position.

This is an absolutely incredible company

Interview Question – Explain a time when you solved a problem? Please be specific?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Underwriter Interview

Sandy, UT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in January 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty simple, a phone interview followed by one on one.

Interview Question – None. Interview is pretty generic and anybody whose been through interviews will not be surprised.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple and straight forward.

Loan Officer Interview

Loan Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview Details – IF you have a heart beat and are licensed

Interview Question – Are you willing to work on 100% commission?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate your commission level

Branch Support Representative Interview

Sandy, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital.

Interview Details – First step is a phone interview with a HR member. Then based on that they will invite you to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me an hourly amount, I countered and we met in the middle.

Doc Pre Specialist Interview

Doc Pre Specialist
Sandy, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very smooth. I was called by a recruiter and she set up my 1st interview. I met with the HR then set a 2nd interview to meet with 4 supervisors in the closing dept.

Interview Question – One of the toughest questions to answer on the spot was probably giving an example of one of my mistakes made and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, they offered more than what I asked for.

Very Easy Interview

Doc Prep Specialist Interview

Sandy, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was very impressed how professional the hiring and interview was.

Interview Question – there were really no difficult questions to answer. the interview was very comfortable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was very happen with the starting offer I received.

Corporate Employee Interview

South Jordan, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was very thorough. Conducted an initial 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. Second interview was with the hiring manager for 30 minutes in addition to another interview with a team member for 30 minutes. Once I accepted the official job offer, the hiring process was fairly smooth.

Interview Question – Why should we hire "you"?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Originator Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interview began with a phone interview with human resources, followed up with an in-person interview with the supervisor. The interview experience with the supervisor can be very positive, but human resources then takes over and can derail the process because of very rigid company policies. A background check follows, which will be routine if there are no negative reports on a the prospective employee's history. If a prospective employee says yes to everything, and signs any document human resources wants signed, there should be no problem getting hired. Keep negotiation to a minimum if you want to get hired.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work Saturdays and half days on Fridays, six days a week?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Compensation was inadequate, and employment contract as extremely one-sided and not even-handed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital employees and interview candidates.