W. R. Grace

Very Easy Interview

Finance Leadership Program Interview

Finance Leadership Program
Maryland City, MD

I applied through college or university - interviewed at W. R. Grace in October 2012.

Interview Details – It is campus recruiting for MBA student. The employer is very friendly. We began with walking through my resume first, he seemed very interested in my background, followed several questions related my past experience and deals we made. He questioned me about why I shift my career to corporate finance and why W R GRACE. The first round of interview is not so tough I think. At last, he gave me the question time.

Interview Question – I didn't expect he will ask me so many questions and details about my past experience. I should have prepared the deals I had done before.I almost forget about it even though it is on my resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for W. R. Grace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at W. R. Grace Finance Leadership Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by W. R. Grace employees and interview candidates.