W. R. Grace

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at W. R. Grace

Interview Details – easy interview. One interview, recruited as intern, and then full time offer

Interview Question – no difficult questions. most behavior questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at W. R. Grace in November 2011.

Interview Details – There is an on-campus interview for 1st round, and a 2nd and final round at the location that you are applying for. 1st round is a short 45 minute interview, mainly behavioral with a short marketing case. 2nd round is a full day process with 4 to 5 interviews with senior leadership and 2 or 3 marketing/M&A cases.

Interview Question – I had an M&A case where I was asked to analyze and give my recommendation for the acquisition of a company in Brazil. They wanted me to walk them through how I would go about looking into the company and what would the information I'd ask be.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was little room for negotiating in terms of salary, I was able to do a little better with the signing bonus and relocation package.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for W. R. Grace? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at W. R. Grace Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by W. R. Grace employees and interview candidates.