W. R. Grace Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at W. R. Grace (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Volt Solutions contacted me and got me an interview with W.R. Grace. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and I was interviewed by the Plant Engineer and Production Supervisor .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for W. R. Grace

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at W. R. Grace (Lake Charles, LA).

Interview

applied through the website. received a phone call from the HR person dealing with this position. informed the HR individual that i needed a view of the job description. i never received the job description prior to the interview. apparently an email address is hard to figure out.
    was moved on to the phone screen with the interview team or plant staff. they were loud, and the typical "old school" engineering mentality that i abhor. you guys arent tough, so quit acting like it. i knew the interview was going no where when they opened with the typical "tell me about yourself." usually when interviews open with that, they really dont have any worthwhile questions to ask you.
    needless to say i was not asked for a site visit, and if i was most likely i would not have accepted. also, i did find the job description on my own sometime later and to say i was over qualified is an understatement. i really dont know why they contacted me at all.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at W. R. Grace in August 2011.

Interview

Came in and had about 8 1:1 interviews with people at the plant. This included other engineers, managers, QA and research people. Standard questions were asked such as "why do you want to work for Grace" and "tell me about yourself." Took a plant tour and went to lunch and then received a phone call about 1 week later with an offer. Interview lasted about 6 hours including the tour and lunch.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked, only behavioural questions. EX. Could you see yourself doing this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate because the offer was good.