W.W. Grainger Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lake Forest, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Grainger recruiters called me for 3 different positions at the company after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. I had 3 phone interviews for separate positions and came onsite for 1. I ended up talking with 3 different recruiters and 4 team members. Not one person ever followed up with me about any of the jobs.

I understand not being able to follow up with every applicant, but after all I did, I thought I'd hear something back either way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lake Forest, IL) in April 2008.

Interview

HR set up a phone interview first, very simple and straight forward. Then I interviewed on the phone again with one current analyst, and after that got brought in for a final round of interview that consisted of four one-hour sessions. Got an offer two days later and accepted after a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very simple since the offer was very attractive.