W.W. Grainger Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Forest, IL
Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at W.W. Grainger in May 2007.

Typical large corporate interview process. Two phone screens, one with HR and one with the manager that was doing the hiring. In person interview by some peers.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were very straight forward   View Answer

Salary was too low.

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Forest, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at W.W. Grainger in September 2009.

First I had a phone interview, then I was asked to come into office. I interviewd for 3 open financial analyst positions. Questions went off a sheet, and were very typical behavioral question i.e; tell me a time when this and this happened, how you handled it, what was the result. Basically the questions they teach you. I don't know why I wasnt selected. But the company seemed nice to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Example: What are some strenths/weakensses   Answer Question
    • Example: Tell me a time you saw a chance for a process improvement and what did you do?   Answer Question

Worked for W.W. Grainger? Contribute to the Community!