Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at W.W. Grainger
- Territory Sales Representative (33)
- Account Manager (32)
- Supply Chain Analyst (11)
- Commercial Account Manager (7)
- Government Account Manager (7)
- Customer Service Associate (6)
- TSR (5)
- Territory Sales Associate (5)
- Branch Manager (5)
- Sales (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Supply Chain Intern (3)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Warehouse Associate (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Inventory Planning Analyst (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Site Relationship Manager (2)
- Buyer (2)
- Process Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Supply Chain (2)
- Territory Sales (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Workflow Analyst (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- User Experience Researcher (1)
I applied online – interviewed at W.W. Grainger in May 2014.
Brief phone interview followed by an onsite interview with hiring manager and current tsr. Also had to take a personality test after Phone interview. The whole or cess took roughly two weeks but was not offered.
- Asked typical star questions to relate to your experiences in the past. The current trs was also included in the interview and asked questions of his own Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger
TSR InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2012.
First there was a phone screen by a recruiter. Then there was a sit down interview with District and Area Sales Managers
- Sell me this bottle of water. Answer Question
TSR InterviewAccepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 days – interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2011.
Make sure to give examples of how you are able to bring in new accounts and that you are not afraid of prospecting.
- Can you stay in this role for two years? Answer Question
TSR InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.
easy, they ask you about your sales history, and how you can be an asset to the company. They ask you a bunch of questions about where you have faced difficulty in the past. An obstacle you have had to over come. A success you have had in the past.
- name 3 weaknesses Answer Question
no negotiating. pay is not that good.
TSR InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at W.W. Grainger in July 2010.
phone interview was easy. Then I got to the Sales Managers who were very arrongant. Sat across the room from me to interview.
I wanted no part of it at this point. Glad they never called me back.
Just not the right fit I guess.
- Why should we hire you??? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review