W.W. Grainger Territory Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lincolnshire, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Took a phone interview, pretty basic and straight forward. Then the in-person interview with HR manager and TSR manager. Didn't get offered the position because they were looking for one position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lake Forest, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Great it was easy and fast because they need people to fill the spot that they had open but effective 2014 became the worst company to work for or department to work for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lincolnshire, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic interview about background and skills.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger.

Interview

Great interview process. Great company to work for. This is and entry level sales position and the

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult work experience and how you overcame...   Answer Question

Territory Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger.

Interview

I met the interviewer at a job fair. It was obvious that he was new to management and wasn't too good at interviewing. I was offered the position and it turns out that I had to jump through several HR hoops to actually get it. It was pretty ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• None. All questions were very generic and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Too many HR hoops to jump through. It also took forever to complete the HR process.

Territory Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at W.W. Grainger in October 2011.

Interview

Basic behavioral quesitons. Very friendly interviewer. Young. Took notes on computer to give to higher recruiter-- wasn't in charge of making decision. Questions asked: Explain how you overcame a challenge. Sell me this pen. Why should I hire you and not my next interviewee.