W.W. Grainger Warehouse Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Inglewood, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inglewood, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at W.W. Grainger in January 2009.

I was contacted by an outside recruiter who asked me a few questions about my past employment experience. Then I was contacted again by the same recruiter after about a week later to set up an interview with the branch manager. I met with the branch manager for an interview and she asked basic questions regarding general warehouse work (I applied for a warehouse associate position). Her questions included how accurate I consider myself to be when receiving and picking items.

Interview Questions
  • "if it's the end of your shift and you still have a lot of work to do, what would you do?"   View Answer
There was no negotiation phase. After the interview I got a phone call with the job offer and a starting hourly wage

Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger

Warehouse Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at W.W. Grainger in May 2012.

After I applied, I had to go into the facility to take a test that measured accuracy and speed based on word association and numbers. I interviewed with the manager of the department that I would be working in. After a tour of the facility, and a 1 on 1 interview, I went to the drug/background check. After that, I was accepted into the position.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of experience do you have that would apply to this job?   Answer Question

Worked for W.W. Grainger? Contribute to the Community!