WAI (Weidlinger Associates)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Structural Engineer Interview

Structural Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WAI (Weidlinger Associates) in January 2010.

Interview Details – Not many technical question, it about being liked as long as you are well liked that is what that matters. Be honest, but don't honesty in return.

Interview Question – Basic structural engineering questions, throw in some stories about your experience that always helps.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, but others should surely try to negotiate.

Structural Engineer Interview

Structural Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WAI (Weidlinger Associates).

Interview Details – Met with the boss, then the remaining principles, associate principles, and project engineers I would be working under. The interview was just a discussion of my education and experiences. A great opportunity to ask questions and learn about the firm.

Interview Question – There were not many difficult questions, I believe since it was for an entry-level position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at WAI (Weidlinger Associates)

Interview Details – one casual interview - no tech questions. Mostly about your own background and interest. Heard back from them regarding the hiring result on the same day.

Interview Question – They asked about immigration status.   Answer Question

Worked for WAI (Weidlinger Associates)? Contribute to the Community!