WAND Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Multimedia Interview

Multimedia
Eden Prairie, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WAND Corporation in November 2010.

Interview Details – The Human Resources seemed very professional in the phone interview. Then, I was scheduled for interviews with the group and then the manager of the group. The group interview consisted of four people from the department. This rated as one of the worst interviews I have ever had as far as the overall demeanor of the interviewers and the kind of irrelevant questions they asked. The interviewers seemed very cocky and threatened at the same time. There were a lot of personal questions asked. Also, they asked many questions outside of the actual job description. There were no programming languages listed as part of the job description and they asked many questions on that topic. Other irrelevant and odd questions were "Coke or Pepsi?", "What are your favorite cartoons?". I felt like I was wasting my time. Needless to say, even If they would have offered me the job, I wouldn't have accepted. They didn't seem like they were really trying to get to know me, my skills, or my experience level.

The interview with the manager of the group consisted of him asking mostly about programming languages, when there were no programming language requirements whatsoever in the job description or requirements. Also, the manager of the group was talking down about a few of the group members.

I had negative vibes overall of this place. Not to mention when I checked in and out, the front desk receptionist was very unfriendly and seemed very unhappy.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WAND Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WAND Corporation Multimedia interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WAND Corporation employees and interview candidates.