WBB Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at WBB Consulting

Interview Details – While it was very good, and all of the people that I met were very nice, had a multiple hour / multiple location interview consisting of multiple one-on-one interviews, a panel interview, and going out to lunch. It was a marathon and I can only hope that I answered all of the similar questions (by multiple people) the same way.

Interview Question – Don't remember a specific difficult question, but some of the questions were about the same subject, but worded differently, by different people. Was difficult to keep my answers consistent.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Would have had to move.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Functional Analyst Interview

Functional Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at WBB Consulting in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly straightforward with the "hiring" manager being the person you have the most interaction with. They were friendly and engaging during the interview process and asked pointed questions. The process took about an hour and was conducted over the phone.

Interview Question – They asked about how I would respond to difficult personalities when engaging with customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple negotiations phase with them presenting an offer and I accepted. I then received a higher offer from another company and went back to them with the amount and told them that I would rather take their position based on benefits and the company as a whole but that I needed them to get close to the other offer. They responded with an offer about 2k less than what the other company offered and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WBB Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WBB Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WBB Consulting employees and interview candidates.