WCB Alberta Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at WCB Alberta

Candidate Interview Review

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WCB Alberta in May 2011.

Very relaxed and straight-forward. Easiest interview for a very promising full-time position in an organization I like. Interview lasted 45 minutes with questions regarding previous employment experiences, practical scenarios, and of course technical questions. I believe I did fairly well in the interview process even though it wasn't the job I was aiming for initially since they were looking for a junior to join them. The hiring process is very systematic with the HR department.

Interview Questions
    • What would you bring to the team in your first 30 days in the position?   View Answer
    Not much negotiation, although they did offer me a higher salary then the starting range for this junior position.