WCG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations

Interviewed at WCG

Interview Details – It was an organized process. Came in for two interviews total each was about 2 hours.

Senior Manager - Analytics Interview

Senior Manager - Analytics

Interviewed at WCG

Interview Details – Great interview process

Analytics Associate Interview

Analytics Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at WCG.

Interview Details – WCG is growing rapidly and works very hard to find employees that reach their standard for excellence. Getting your foot in the door here will require networking within the company unless you are formally recruited. That said, once you have entered the interview process, it will mostly be about seeing if you are a good fit. WCG, like every agency, has a personality. If you are capable of learning what that personality is and conveying (without dishonesty) that you truly fit it through several rounds of behavioral interviews you will likely get the job.

Interview Question – Why do you feel New York City is the place to start a career?   Answer Question

Current Opening Interview

Current Opening

I applied online and interviewed at WCG.

Interview Details – Unprofessional.
A recruiter approached me for a possible data and time for an phone interview. I replied. And then heard nothing back for 2 weeks. At that time I was busy with some other companies so I didn't follow up. However after 2 weeks, suddenly the same recruiter replied me for another time to do phone screening. And I replied once again. And same old same old, heard nothing back from them.
So here comes the situation I never talked to any of them however I have a negative feeling about them. Oh, wait, maybe I'll hear back from them 2 months later?

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Manager, Interactive Interview

Manager, Interactive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WCG in November 2011.

Interview Details – I came in for a face-to-face interview and meet three people on the project team. There was a follow up in interview with the director of production followed by one more in person interview at the SF office. After a thorough background check an offer was made.

Interview Question – What is XML and how is it used?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Come in HIGH. WCG will pay if you are worth it but you have task for it. They met my salary requirement without negotiating and I only wish I had asked for more.

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WCG in March 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted an HR manager and set up an in-person interview. Met with three different account executives and an HR coordinator. I was supposed to meet with four AEs, but the schedule was changed. It was a little unorganized and I felt like each interviewer seemed to have only just looked at my resume. The account executives commented on the rigorous work environment and long hours. I have not heard back whether I will receive an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Worked for WCG? Contribute to the Community!