WCIRB Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at WCIRB

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WCIRB in August 2014.

Interview

I was presented for the position by an external recruiter for a contract-to-hire position. The entire process took a few weeks. After an initial phone screening with HR, I had an in-person interview with my would-be manager, and leads from QA and engineering. I was brought back a week later to interview with the CIO and CCO. It was nice to meet with the various teams with whom I'd be working and I felt the first interview went very well, but I had the feeling that the CIO and CCO were the ones who actually made the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• The questions from the team covered my experience and the standard behavioral questions (e.g.: discuss a situation where you were met with X obstacle and how you resolved it.)   Answer Question

Member Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at WCIRB (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone screening with HR, then interviews with Member Services manager, direct supervisors (Team Leaders) and you sit with a couple other staff to get a mini-tutorial of the work. Manager gives a basic overview of the job, but doesn't ask many questions. They are looking for someone inquisitive that asks intelligent questions. The Team Leader interview partis more standard interview questions, but more conversational. They are nice people and seems like they are trying to find out your personality and don't ask too many skills related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a negative customer service experience that you turned it into a positive one.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't much room for negotiation. Seems like the salary is what it is.