WDC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

Senior Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WDC (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Full day of interviews. Detailed questions about past experiences

Negotiation

Ask for what you feel you are worth, regardless of their number

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDC (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

First HR people called me and discussed the opening that I submitted for. Then on-site interview was scheduled. It was an all day interview with all people (about 8) in the department plus two directors. After that, I wrote "thank you" letters to the hiring manger and two directors immediately. Waiting for about two weeks, HR called me again and discussed the salary package and I accepted the offer.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WDC (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

F2F for Technical interview Question . Ask from Core level to End level (Core java, J2ee, hibernate,Struts, Spring Framework). So well prepare yourself . They will take interview using Panels.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDC in May 2010.

Interview

Very standard procedures.