WDS UK

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boise, ID

I applied in-person and interviewed at WDS UK.

Interview Details – For me at least I showed up took a quick test on a computer (half hour maybe of questions you'll deal with on the job) 5 minute interview afterward asking when I'd like to start etc.

Negotiation Details – Short and easy

Wichita Falls, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at WDS UK in January 2011.

Interview Details – It really only takes one interview and you are hired on. What they do is you go into a room and get on a computer and you take mock calls then after that they will call you back and do the actual interview process where they ask you what days that you would like off.

Interview Question – They never really had any bad moments within the interview proccess   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Boise, ID

The process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in August 2010.

Interview Details – After filling out the online application, if you can read and speak English, you are called in for an interview. The first part is to pass a skills test for software, and a customer service scenario test. There is also an assessment of your computer knowledge. If you pass those items, you sit with a recruiter and they either hire you on the spot or dismiss you. The people seemed pleasant. The office was run down and out of style. The work culture is chaotic and unprofessional.

Interview Question – Describe your reactions to the core values shown on the poster behind you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't anything to negotiate. Show up on this date for training, here is what you will be paid, take it or leave it. Agents are a dime a dozen and paid less than that.

Kirkland, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online, was interviewed less than a week later, and was printed and given an offer during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They are very flexible on what they offer, but not so flexible in actually sticking to them. There are no annual raises, our bonus program lasted only a few months, and there is no room for advancement.

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied at midnight, was called the next day at noon. Went in for interview two days later with some other people and signed in. Took an easy skills test, listened to sample phone calls, and then personality questions. They told me I passed and took me into a room and asked me questions about myself; eg. Three reasons we should pay you and train you, Tell me about a time you had a problem and how you solved it, In you past job what was one thing you supervisor asked you to improve on.

Interview Questions

• Three reasons we should pay you and train you?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time you had a problem and how you solved it.   View Answer
  • In you past job what was one thing you supervisor asked you to improve on   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accept the offer, or don't get hired.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bellevue, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in September 2011.

Interview Details – They bring you into the building, alternate people interviewing you.

All they asked were rigged questions. Typical "I'm smarter than you interview". No questions would actually allow you to demonstrate some real creativity. I'd say 40% of the questions were semi trick questions. Bad feedback from the questions. Bad feedback from interaction.

Place looked ghetto too. Their kitchen was dirty. They didn't have any free drinks. The room the developers work in looks trashy while a bunch of the rest of the company had nice offices... The other developers didn't seem very competent either.

Interview Question – Make an algorithm that builds words that are same forward as reverse   View Answer

Boise, ID

The process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in April 2009.

Interview Details – A hiring manager called on my online application and set a time for me to come in for a skills test, which was basically to determine if the prospective employee could read and operate a keyboard. I was told that my class would start in two weeks. Three days before the beginning of class, I was called to move my start date back by another month. I started 6 weeks later. Then I learned that the hiring staff is told to "Hold a mirror in front of them. If they breathe, they're hired." I believe it, as the environment and the morale are both in the gutter. Once a gas line broke and the fire department was there for hours. People who got sick were penalized if they had to go home. I was sitting directly under the line, and my supervisor told me to just move further away. Horrible place!

Interview Question – I was asked when I could start. The revolving door should have been a warning.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At my interview, I signed a written offer for $10.00 an hour to start. When I arrived for my first day, everyone had to sign agreements that we would work for $9.75 an hour. If we didn't sign, we were terminated. I worked there almost a year and never received a raise.

Prepaid Tech Support Interview

Prepaid Tech Support
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online for a Prepaid Tech Support position. They called me up and asked if I was interested in Postpay Customer Care, since that position wasn't hiring anymore. I accepted, and went in for interview and skills test. The test was on a computer, I answered some personality questions and the skills test was scenario based. The computer played a recording simulating a customer and I was supposed to select the most appropriate response. Wasn't very hard for me, but they told me later that I did much better than most. I think they wanted to hire me before they asked me any questions. The interview wasn't very difficult and the questions were fairly standard. (3 reasons why we should hire you, tell me about a time you overcame a challenge, etc.) They plopped a job offer in front of me on the spot. It is a very high attrition job, so I'm not too shocked.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Their offer or nothing.

Tier III Support Technician Interview

Tier III Support Technician
Shoreline, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in April 2008.

Interview Details – I responded to a Craigslist ad for a technical support technician.
I was called within a few days, and shortly after was asked to come in for an interview. The process was smooth, and the interviewer was pleasant. There was a small skills test at the beginning, but it was something that anyone who would be remotely qualified for the position would be able to handle.
After a friendly interview and being shown the company, they made me an offer.

Interview Question – The questions were general questions about my experience, knowledge, and how I would handle a person asking me about how to fix something.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay start for this job was 12, flat.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WDS UK in January 2007.

Interview Details – it was nice.lots of testing

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses   View Answer

Worked for WDS UK? Contribute to the Community!