WESCO International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2014
Updated Aug 17, 2014

Pricing Analyst Interview

I did the first round interview with pricing manager. The interview lasts for 40 minutes and all questions were behavioral questions. "What will you do if people from multiple departments want data from you" "how will you deal with the situation if a member in your team doesn't agree with you". Questions like this.

Pricing Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WESCO International in February 2014.

HR- talked with hr about experience and salary, skill test- took test to acess knowledge, hiring manager- spoke with hirign manager about experience,-brief, their manager- spoke with senior management about experience,drug test, offer-offer extended no negotiation

Be up front on what you want.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 months - interviewed at WESCO International in November 2013.

i never did do a formal interview. i was referred by a good friend and was pretty much hired by his recommendation of me and my experience and skill set.

Interview Questions
    long. what i was told i was going to be offered and what i was offered was totally different. Took a long time to get on the same page.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hammond, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WESCO International.

This seems like a great company to work for. I would have loved to been placed here but the trail ran cold. I had an interview with the OP Mgr and several follow ups but I only got the run around with this company.

Senior Server Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at WESCO International in May 2013.

Applied for position and was contacted quickly by HR Recruiter. After a 1 hour phone screening / interview, I was told that I would be brought in for an on-site interview. I checked in every 2 weeks and I was told I would be contacted soon. After 2 months, I discovered the job was filled.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WESCO International in July 2009.

My interview was the same day i submitted my resume< and got the job within a month

Interview Questions
    • What does customer service mean to you and how far would you go to help a customer?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at WESCO International in August 2008.

They didn't take the interview seriously from the start. Once the interviewer mentioned that they were interviewing internally I knew that they werent going to consider any external candidates and that was why they were trying to rush me out the door. If you dont want to take the process seriously then dont waste both of our time. Oh well, you win some you lose some. Still a bad experience though.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Regina, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at WESCO International in August 2013.

I was found through LinkedIn for a position in my city. The corporate HR process was slow and painful. Took 8 weeks to go the qualifying math exam, recorded webcam interview (one chance to answer 3 questions, answer 2 minutes max, very difficult). The face to face interview with branch manger was the shortest interview ever. I was asked to tell them about myself and then the interview concluded. Next day I was offered the job with no details about what the position was about.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was the answer to the question "Why do you want to be in sales and what attracts you to that kind of position?' with only one shot to answer that in two minutes giving the answer to a computer screen with a webcam recording the answer.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, I was offered the maximum possible.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WESCO International in April 2011.

Phone Interview
    Drug Test
    Background Check
    Other

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WESCO International in July 2008.

n/a

Interview Questions

Worked for WESCO International? Contribute to the Community!