WH Trading Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at WH Trading

Trader Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WH Trading (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

I got this interview through my college career website. It took about a week from the time I applied before they called me in. Since the company deals with financial trading, the interview questions were basically designed to assess how capable I was in judging risk. Overall it went okay.

Interview Questions

• There are two envelopes: the one on the right has a check for $5000 the one on the left has a check for either $10000 or $0 Which one will you choose?   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WH Trading in March 2008.

Interview

some math questions (simple statistics and brain teasers), then interview with programmers, and a number of other people, mostly to see if we like each other.

Negotiation

did not really negotiate, just accepted the offer.