WIC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Nutritionist Interview

Nutritionist
Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a day - interviewed at WIC in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was challenging and intimidating. You are in a large boardroom with a panel who ask you a series of questions (20 appox) that are majority behavioral and your knowldege of the company, roleplay scenario, & a writing test. Most of the employees were nice and everyone was well organized and prompt. Howere there was a time during the roleplay the interviewee laughed at my response (which I was acting professional, serious, & did my research) that I found to be offensive.

Interview Question – Tell us about your experience with writing, giving presentations, and handling professional dialect.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WIC in November 2008.

Interview Details – Someone referred me to this job. it took me mostly 2 to 3 weeks to start.
I had 2 interviews, background check up and drug test. My first interview with the "clinic director" was very weird. worst interview i ever had.

Nutritionist Interview

Nutritionist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIC in January 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via email and got a call to schedule an in-person interview the next day. Interview consisted a panel. Interview questions were mostly situational type of question, ex. under (blank) situation what would you do; if you have (blank) type of client, how would you start the counseling session, etc.

Interview Question – What would you do when the clinic is short staffed and there's a long line of clients waiting to been seen?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WIC interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by WIC employees and interview candidates.