WIL Research Laboratories

Very Easy Interview

Biologist Interview

Biologist
Ashland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at WIL Research Laboratories in January 2009.

Interview Details – You meet with HR first; if you seem ok, then you meet with one or more departments depending on who needs folks. A supervisor will walk you around the building while asking basic interview questions; then you meet with a handful of supervisors/managers and they ask some more basic questions. Do a google search of interview questions and you'll pass. They don't really care about your answers, they just want to see if you sound / act like a normal person. No experience is needed/wanted for this position; they really just want warm bodies, so just relax and be yourself.

Interview Question – What do you suppose the indent on the bottom of a wine bottle is for? What type of animal would you like to be? (it's hard to act serious when people ask you stuff like this)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR will call in about 4-6 weeks and ask when you want to start. There is no negotiation for new hires (or promotions).

Chemist I Interview

Chemist I
Ashland, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WIL Research Laboratories in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of three people asking me questions about my past work experience. They have your resume on hand as they ask questions. It was a very laid back atmosphere. It is pretty much describing what kind of work experience you had. At the end they do ask if you have any questions, and they like when you ask questions.

Interview Question – What instrumentation experience have you had?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there was no neotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Scientist I Interview

Scientist I

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIL Research Laboratories.

Interview Details – Went through a recruiter who set up an interview after screening me. One, all day interview. Met with a total of 8 people, some one-on-one others were group interviews.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Primarily asked about my background and experience. Otherwise I asked most of the questions. Very relaxed atmosphere.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No opportunity to negotiate.

Worked for WIL Research Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!