WIND Mobile

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at WIND Mobile.

Interview Details – Mostly ask about sales skills, applicant's strength and weakness, scenario based question. How will u can solve customer issues at the same time looking for sales opportunities. Some typical question like 'Why do u want this job?' 'Why do u think u are the best fit fro this job'

Interview Question – You might be given a pen/book/cell phone to sell it to interviewer.   Answer Question

Intenr, Access Network Interview

Intenr, Access Network
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed at WIND Mobile in June 2012.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by HR to fix a phone interview with the Supervisor and Team Leader

It was for a summer internship. They gave an offer after that.

Interview Question – Questions weren't that difficult. Mostly related to OSI layers, Basic Telecom and IP Subnetting   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIND Mobile in July 2013.

Interview Details – They were very friendly and the interview process was simple. The interview didn't take more than 15 minutes. They asked basic questions about my resume. Afterwards they asked me questions like:

Go over the process of how you deal with a customer?
How would you persuade a customer?
What would you do if you saw someone steal?
Show an instance when you went above the call of duty?
tell us about yourself?
Why do I want the job and what am I interested about it?
How would you gain a customer's trust?

etc. But honestly as long as you smile and look confident I think you're assured for a job

Interview Question – How would you stay in tune with the industry and what do I know about the industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation... i wanted them to like me :)

Senior Systems Analyst, Business Intelligence Interview

Senior Systems Analyst, Business Intelligence
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WIND Mobile in April 2013.

Interview Details – There were three rounds. First round was general meet and greet with the reporting manager about my expectations, their expectations and other job details. Mostly technical questions about your field etc.

Interview Question – No question was difficult, but yes, contemplate before you answer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Wind Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at WIND Mobile.

Interview Details – Questions as I can remember them:

1. Tell me how sharing and caring fit into your life as they are a core part the wind philosophy.
2. Tell me when you've overcome an obstacle
3. Tell me about yourself
4. what did you like least about your old job

* Wind looks for sales sharks.. words like 'competitive', 'sales oriented' and etc will get you far.

Interview Question – 'sharing caring' question.. is very strange   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Wind Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WIND Mobile.

Interview Details – one interview, very easy questions. potential candidates exhibit extremely positive, optimistic personalities and a moderate to enthusiastic interest in cell phones.

there will be more sales-oriented questions than product knowledge questions. you will be tested more on how to interact with a customer and successfully close a sale and less on your knowledge of the latest and greatest phones

a credit check is run and human resources EXTEREMELY SLOPPY so don't be alarmed if it takes three weeks after the interview to receive your offer letter

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. pay is minimum wage. take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIND Mobile in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied at a kiosk was called back a week later. The questions are very straight forward examples are how would you overcome a customer objective.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions during the interview if you have any sales skills it is a very easy process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Wind Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at WIND Mobile in October 2011.

Interview Details – One single interview. Very generic interview questions. I was interviewed with the manager and area manager. It was in the middle of a mall at a single table where they were going to set up the kiosk later. Both interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Question – How do you stay in tune with the industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation they simply said this is the pay take it or leave it.

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WIND Mobile.

Interview Details – Usual process of screening then next interview

Interview Question – Standart challenge questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As per most companies there was negotiation leeway on salary vs vacation

Wind Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at WIND Mobile.

Interview Details – There is only a 1:1 interview with the Operations Manager

Interview Question – Explain to me a time you dealt with theft at a place you worked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation.

Worked for WIND Mobile? Contribute to the Community!