WIPO

Very Easy Interview

Legal Associate Interview

Legal Associate

Interviewed at WIPO

Interview Details – WIPO's administration is inefficient and not very responsive, you get your job through connections, skils etc are of zero importance, hiring managers are often not skilled and could not even check whether applicants are qualified since they are not qualified themselves

Interview Question – I wasn't asked a difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – WIPO salaries are fixed (and high)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Security Assistant Interview

IT Security Assistant
Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at WIPO in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had two interviews once after I sent CV and a second via Webconf and I had 6 people looking at me , asking a bunch of questions in french and English and the usual questions.

What are your weak point , what are your strong point.
I was also asked to explain a bit of ITIL core business processes.

Why I would change of company , what make me motivate to apply for WIPO and what does WIPO activities means to me in terms of values that institutions stand for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WIPO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WIPO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WIPO employees and interview candidates.