WIS International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

1.4

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with training on how to use the machines. The face to face interview was very easy basic questions basically if you passed the inventory count you got the job.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Interviewer was nice and straight to point. Interviewer asked a few simple questions about myself and what i knew about the job. Told me all about the job and asked for my email address. If I recieved the email then all i had to do was pass the background check and i was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took a few weeks to get an email for a phone interview invite. The phone interview is about 10 minutes and is mostly a debriefing about the work conditions ie. start early mornings, no guaranteed hours, asking for your availability, if you have reliable transportation, etc. If you are still interested you'll be invited for an in-person interview at the office where you'll watch an orientation video, get to play around with the WISard (their inventory scanning device), and then have the one-on-one interview where they'll do another debriefing and maybe ask a couple questions about yourself.

Interview Questions

• (After being debriefed) Are you interested in the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Wonderl juilo was great. He asked how much did I know about the company where they travel to. Do I have reliable transortation. He provided me with a work shirt,name badge,and taught me how to do everything online.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Went through the scanning test. They immediately rescheduled me for the Supervisor position and asked that I come back to speak with the Area Manager. When I did show up for two separate appointments with the Area Manager that he scheduled the Area Manager failed to show both times.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - although very few. They did most of the talking.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was super easy, she basically told me about the job conditions, such as random hours and the pay and asked if i still wanted the job, gave information for a background check which took 48 hours and i was ready to start.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with having a really early start time such as 4am?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Little Rock, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Discussed the job details as a group then spoke to us individually. Hours were not full time so I declined the job but took manager's name and number in case I changed my mind.

Traveling Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillside, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Hillside, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

More or less of an orientation, it wasn't one on one. They gave a brief description of our work duties then asked if we wanted to sign up. The interviewer didn't know much about the actual project we would be working on so she wasn't very helpful at answering questions. This interview was overall very mediocre.

Inventory Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WIS International (London, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked on phone to setup a interview in London ky for inventory supervisor. I get there and it's a office way out in the boonies behind a law office. Paper signs taped around and then I get there. 2 sloppy dressed ladies doing a interview with me and the other girl who showed up. Asked if we would accept 8.25 per hour. And I said no less than $11 per hour that I was told the supervisor starts at. They said all people start as a base crew member and the told me to leave. Called and left complaint voicemail with company afterwards. No reply. Bad company that flat out lies and is very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager which ended up being my manager was super nice and friendly as was his assisstant. The interview was an open-interview and lasted maybe 10 minutes with only a few questions. After the interview they decided to hire me right there and sent out for a background check which took approximately 24hrs. They called the next day just after 1pm and said I passed the background check and needed to fill out new hire papers and come into the place I was interviewed at for the orientation. Both the manager and whom I assume to be assistant manager of the area were both very informative and respectful as well as answered all questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question
    • Do you know what this company is about?   Answer Question
    • Now that you know what the company is about as well as the fluctuating hours, would you still consider working here?   Answer Question