WIS International

1.5

Traveling Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WIS International.

Theres really no interview. You basically show up they ask do you want the job or not and boom you have it. Only issues are no visible tattoos, long earrings, and dont have a life. I fyou have a life then you wont have time for the job when they need you. Please bring PHOTO ID(License), SS# Card, & Birth Certificate with you.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult at all. Just dont be a regular person   Answer Question

Inventory Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at WIS International.

I applied it online, and got their email within a week. We scheduled interview the next week, and the process of the interview is so easy. They will let you to watch a video and may be teach you how to use the handle scanner. Last, you just has to make sure you can work after midnight, because most of the working time starts at 4am.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

I applied online – interviewed at WIS International in September 2014.

Very simple. Quick video, 5-10 min hands on preview with the scanner, then the personal interview. Hired on the spot. Wage is 9.25 which is ok so we will see how this works out!

Interview Questions
    • Availability and previous work experience. Also if I was 18 or older   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at WIS International in August 2014.

There wasn't really an interview. It was a group session, several people are "interviewing" at the same time. Pretty much you watch a video. You try out using the inventory machine. They ask if you want the job and that's it. Then they set you up to come in to fill out your new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • No questions really, it is more of a do you have questions for them   Answer Question
    No negotiations, they don't care about your experience, everyone starts out at the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at WIS International in August 2014.

The whole process was almost too easy. I applied on the 27th of last month, about ten days later I got an email inviting me to an interview the following Friday. It was a group interview, literally all it was was her asking how we heard about the job and about our last position, she then went on to describe the job and what we would be expected to do, made us watch a video about the job then let us take a 5 minute break while she brought out the scanners we would be working with and then we got to work with that for five minutes. Then she called us in for individual interviews in which she just went though the application and confirmed out availability and other details and we were offered the job on the spot, given we attend orientation the following week.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you found out about this job and about your last job? What is your availability like?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Inventory Specialist Interview

The interview and hiring process was fairly easy. The Supervisor was very thorough, in store training was exciting. The job overall was non stressful, the people that I worked and rode to work with was friendly. My Supervisor was friendly and understanding,

Interview Questions
    • If your Supervisor asked you to perform a duty that was not appropriate, how would you handle it.   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at WIS International in July 2014.

Was contacted same day by a recruiter and sent for drug and background check. Completed phone interview and was told once results came back would be scheduled for face to face. Waited 3 weeks got face to face then was told follow up with district manager would be following week. Never got scheduled

Interview Questions

Was called and offered lesser position making less then my current salary almost 2 months after initial contact. Poor communication

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WIS International.

After applying online, I got an e-mail the next day asking me to go in for an interview the following Monday. Interview was really short, went in 10 minutes early and actually came out by the time my interview was actually supposed to start.

Minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at WIS International.

The hiring and interview process was very professional and thorough. We actually had training that was extensive and pertinent to the job I am now quailified to do. Questions about the job was explained and I was given time to practice. The training was also done in a small group so that sufficient time was given to each applicant.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you plan to be in the next five years?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Inventory Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WIS International.

One interview. Background check and drug screen required.

Made offer immediately.