WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions

1.2

54 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Corona, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

I applied online - interviewed at WIS International in September 2014.

Very simple. Quick video, 5-10 min hands on preview with the scanner, then the personal interview. Hired on the spot. Wage is 9.25 which is ok so we will see how this works out!

Interview Questions
  • Availability and previous work experience. Also if I was 18 or older   Answer Question
No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WIS International in August 2014.

There wasn't really an interview. It was a group session, several people are "interviewing" at the same time. Pretty much you watch a video. You try out using the inventory machine. They ask if you want the job and that's it. Then they set you up to come in to fill out your new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • No questions really, it is more of a do you have questions for them   Answer Question
    No negotiations, they don't care about your experience, everyone starts out at the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at WIS International in August 2014.

The whole process was almost too easy. I applied on the 27th of last month, about ten days later I got an email inviting me to an interview the following Friday. It was a group interview, literally all it was was her asking how we heard about the job and about our last position, she then went on to describe the job and what we would be expected to do, made us watch a video about the job then let us take a 5 minute break while she brought out the scanners we would be working with and then we got to work with that for five minutes. Then she called us in for individual interviews in which she just went though the application and confirmed out availability and other details and we were offered the job on the spot, given we attend orientation the following week.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you found out about this job and about your last job? What is your availability like?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at WIS International in January 2014.

Learned about job online. Interview and application submittal was done in the office in one day. Tested on scanning procedures and set up with account online to get jobs and locations.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WIS International.

After applying online, I got an e-mail the next day asking me to go in for an interview the following Monday. Interview was really short, went in 10 minutes early and actually came out by the time my interview was actually supposed to start.

Minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WIS International in March 2013.

I was just asked alot of questions about my work ethic and ability to travel. The interview took about an hour to complete, and I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at WIS International.

The hiring and interview process was very professional and thorough. We actually had training that was extensive and pertinent to the job I am now quailified to do. Questions about the job was explained and I was given time to practice. The training was also done in a small group so that sufficient time was given to each applicant.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you plan to be in the next five years?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at WIS International.

Not much of an interview. She briefed me on the job description and then proceeded to put my info in the database. Then scheduled me for my first day. Which sounds great when you don't have any other options

Don't work here unless you have to

Inventory Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WIS International in January 2014.

group interview about 6 people. watched a video explaining duties. later 1 on 1 interview with someone from HR. he seemed somewhat dimwitted. thought i had the job but they never called or emailed to follow up. a few weeks later saw an ad on snagajob where they were advertizing for open positions.

Interview Questions
    • asked about the longest time you worked in a day. nothing hard or unexpected   Answer Question

Inventory Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WIS International in February 2014.

I applied online and got an email back from WIS the next morning to call a number to schedule an interview. I got a brief job description on the phone and was asked my availability, if I'm able to stand for long hours, and where and when to meet with an employee. Once I got there, there was a short video, a more detailed description of the job and environment, and a quick rundown of the machine you use to count. I assumed I had the job then, but I had to call them back for them to inform me they had over interviewed. How disorganized of them. Speaks much of the way the company runs.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. I was asked my availability and whether I submit to a background check.   Answer Question

Worked for WIS International? Contribute to the Community!