WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

1.3

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview with training on how to use the machines. The face to face interview was very easy basic questions basically if you passed the inventory count you got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Interviewer was nice and straight to point. Interviewer asked a few simple questions about myself and what i knew about the job. Told me all about the job and asked for my email address. If I recieved the email then all i had to do was pass the background check and i was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took a few weeks to get an email for a phone interview invite. The phone interview is about 10 minutes and is mostly a debriefing about the work conditions ie. start early mornings, no guaranteed hours, asking for your availability, if you have reliable transportation, etc. If you are still interested you'll be invited for an in-person interview at the office where you'll watch an orientation video, get to play around with the WISard (their inventory scanning device), and then have the one-on-one interview where they'll do another debriefing and maybe ask a couple questions about yourself.

Interview Questions

• (After being debriefed) Are you interested in the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Wonderl juilo was great. He asked how much did I know about the company where they travel to. Do I have reliable transortation. He provided me with a work shirt,name badge,and taught me how to do everything online.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Went through the scanning test. They immediately rescheduled me for the Supervisor position and asked that I come back to speak with the Area Manager. When I did show up for two separate appointments with the Area Manager that he scheduled the Area Manager failed to show both times.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - although very few. They did most of the talking.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was super easy, she basically told me about the job conditions, such as random hours and the pay and asked if i still wanted the job, gave information for a background check which took 48 hours and i was ready to start.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with having a really early start time such as 4am?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager which ended up being my manager was super nice and friendly as was his assisstant. The interview was an open-interview and lasted maybe 10 minutes with only a few questions. After the interview they decided to hire me right there and sent out for a background check which took approximately 24hrs. They called the next day just after 1pm and said I passed the background check and needed to fill out new hire papers and come into the place I was interviewed at for the orientation. Both the manager and whom I assume to be assistant manager of the area were both very informative and respectful as well as answered all questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question
    • Do you know what this company is about?   Answer Question
    • Now that you know what the company is about as well as the fluctuating hours, would you still consider working here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WIS International (Tupelo, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

Went in early. Had a guy do my papers and me in the computer. Then had a woman talk to me in a conference room with one other woman, who later left, about what the job would require. Gave them my info, would contact me by email for further documents and such.

Interview Questions

• How old am I? (Drivers have to be over 25.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Tupelo, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

I first applied in 1/15, but was not called in for an interview until two months later. After the interviewer assured me she would email me with any requests for additional information, I have never received that information. It is also hard to get in contact w/her via telephone as she does not have voice mail set up on her phone; and every time I text her she does not respond back. I know she is busy traveling from one store to another; but I feel she owes me the courtesy of letting me know if I will be offered a position as my family is struggling to pay bills as a result of my wife having her hours cut at her job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WIS International (Buffalo, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a joke. All you have to do is show up. Apparently there is a 50 word requirement for this thing, but the interview process isn't that complicated. Just call them, and they will set you up within days, they you are working within the next couple of days. They really don't care about who the hire. Am I done yet?

Interview Questions

• They explain to you the job and ask you if you want to do it   Answer Question