WIS International

Getting the Interview

47 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and interviewed at WIS International.

Interview Details – Not much of an interview. She briefed me on the job description and then proceeded to put my info in the database. Then scheduled me for my first day. Which sounds great when you don't have any other options

Negotiation Details – Don't work here unless you have to

Inventory Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIS International in January 2014.

Interview Details – group interview about 6 people. watched a video explaining duties. later 1 on 1 interview with someone from HR. he seemed somewhat dimwitted. thought i had the job but they never called or emailed to follow up. a few weeks later saw an ad on snagajob where they were advertizing for open positions.

Interview Question – asked about the longest time you worked in a day. nothing hard or unexpected   Answer Question

Inventory Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIS International in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an email back from WIS the next morning to call a number to schedule an interview. I got a brief job description on the phone and was asked my availability, if I'm able to stand for long hours, and where and when to meet with an employee. Once I got there, there was a short video, a more detailed description of the job and environment, and a quick rundown of the machine you use to count. I assumed I had the job then, but I had to call them back for them to inform me they had over interviewed. How disorganized of them. Speaks much of the way the company runs.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. I was asked my availability and whether I submit to a background check.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Charleston, WV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at WIS International in June 2013.

Interview Details – I got a phone interview and then an in person interview after that. The phone was a screener from a call center asking if I'd been convicted of any felonies and if I was a U.S. citizen or had a work visa. The in person interview was easy--basically, since I was there, and showed a willingness to start working, I had the job.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. She asked, "What are you looking for?" and I was honest with her, and that was that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They start you out at 9.50/hr for counting and if you don't call off and always show up on time for the first 30 days of work you automatically get a .25 raise. If you get certified to be a driver, you get $10/hr when driving, otherwise travel time is minimum wage.

Inventory Associate

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIS International.

Interview Details – I signed up at the local career center. Had a 1:1 interview discussing the job. Couple days later I was trained in a walmart on how to use the counting equipment & shown the techniques they wanted me to use. A week later I was hired.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WIS International in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on line at company web site. It took more than a month to get thru the hiring process. Background check, driving and drug abuse check. Criminal background check, however it was determined later a lot of the employees hired were convicted fellons.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, hard for them to hire professional people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, just a promise to review in 90 days. The review never took place.

Fairfield, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WIS International in June 2009.

Interview Details – If you get emailed to come to interview and you attend it is 99% you have a job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Bakersfield, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WIS International in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. It took about a week for a call back. The woman who called me asked a few simple questions like: Do you have reliable transportation?, Are you willing to travel?, What's your avaliablity?. After that she told me to meet with her at a location 2 weeks from the call. The day of the interview there were about 6 people there in a room and she asked us to state our name and how we heard about the job along with the previous job we held. After that she had us watch a video. When it was over she let us have a 5 min break and if she weren't interested we could leave. Once we got back from the 5 min break she taught us how to us the scanner. After that she gave us one on one interview. I was first and she offered me a job. The questions she asked are very simple. Don't worry. Good luck!

Schuylkill Haven, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at WIS International in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. I then received a phone call and was asked to go to the local office for an interview. The person who interviewed me was very kind and was very detailed in telling me all about the company. At the end of the interview, she asked when I could start and I told her and she said I was hired! =)

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions that I can recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was desperate for a job, and you couldn't really negotiate anything anyway.

Fairfield, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WIS International in April 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application. Interview consisted of one question - After a short video of what an inventory associate does, the interviewer asked all of us (a group of 6), if we thought we could do this. that's it. We received our hiring message (via e-mail) the next day.

Negotiation Details – there was none.

Interviews for Top Jobs at WIS International

Worked for WIS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WIS International Inventory Associate interview questions and advice. All 47 interview reviews posted anonymously by WIS International employees and interview candidates.