WIS International Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.3

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Interviewer was nice and straight to point. Interviewer asked a few simple questions about myself and what i knew about the job. Told me all about the job and asked for my email address. If I recieved the email then all i had to do was pass the background check and i was hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WIS International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WIS International (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took a few weeks to get an email for a phone interview invite. The phone interview is about 10 minutes and is mostly a debriefing about the work conditions ie. start early mornings, no guaranteed hours, asking for your availability, if you have reliable transportation, etc.

If you are still interested you'll be invited for an in-person interview at the office where you'll watch an orientation video, get to play around with the WISard (their inventory scanning device), and then have the one-on-one interview where they'll do another debriefing and maybe ask a couple questions about yourself.

Interview Questions

• (After being debriefed) Are you interested in the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at WIS International (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Went through the scanning test. They immediately rescheduled me for the Supervisor position and asked that I come back to speak with the Area Manager. When I did show up for two separate appointments with the Area Manager that he scheduled the Area Manager failed to show both times.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - although very few. They did most of the talking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WIS International (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was super easy, she basically told me about the job conditions, such as random hours and the pay and asked if i still wanted the job, gave information for a background check which took 48 hours and i was ready to start.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with having a really early start time such as 4am?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at WIS International (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager which ended up being my manager was super nice and friendly as was his assisstant. The interview was an open-interview and lasted maybe 10 minutes with only a few questions. After the interview they decided to hire me right there and sent out for a background check which took approximately 24hrs. They called the next day just after 1pm and said I passed the background check and needed to fill out new hire papers and come into the place I was interviewed at for the orientation. Both the manager and whom I assume to be assistant manager of the area were both very informative and respectful as well as answered all questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question
    • Do you know what this company is about?   Answer Question
    • Now that you know what the company is about as well as the fluctuating hours, would you still consider working here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at WIS International (Tupelo, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

Went in early. Had a guy do my papers and me in the computer. Then had a woman talk to me in a conference room with one other woman, who later left, about what the job would require. Gave them my info, would contact me by email for further documents and such.

Interview Questions

• How old am I? (Drivers have to be over 25.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at WIS International (Tupelo, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

I first applied in 1/15, but was not called in for an interview until two months later. After the interviewer assured me she would email me with any requests for additional information, I have never received that information. It is also hard to get in contact w/her via telephone as she does not have voice mail set up on her phone; and every time I text her she does not respond back. I know she is busy traveling from one store to another; but I feel she owes me the courtesy of letting me know if I will be offered a position as my family is struggling to pay bills as a result of my wife having her hours cut at her job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at WIS International (Buffalo, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a joke. All you have to do is show up. Apparently there is a 50 word requirement for this thing, but the interview process isn't that complicated. Just call them, and they will set you up within days, they you are working within the next couple of days. They really don't care about who the hire. Am I done yet?

Interview Questions

• They explain to you the job and ask you if you want to do it   Answer Question

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was quick and straight forward. The hiring manager made me feel comfortable and seemed to be interested in me and my skills. She then explained about the different types of stores we would be working at and how they differed in the type of inventory needs that they had.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult or unexpected questions during this interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation. I simply stated when I could and couldn't work, and that was it.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WIS International in December 2014.

Interview

First before I had my interview this morning, I went into this website and looked at reviews. I must say most of them were right!
    I had my interview at 9 am this morning. I went up there and there were 2 other people who met with us as possible future employees. 2 out of the 3 of us were going to be hired.
    First we all sat in the room with the area manager, and he told us about the job, hours, how it works, what we do and more. It was very informing. He answered all the questions we had. He was informative and gave us as much information as he could. He then asked us to go in individually to interview us, he asked me about my past jobs on my resume, as well as my availability, and if i feel comfortable with transportation. It was pretty short and easy! I walked in with confidence, listened, answered questions and got the job. While we were on the one on one interview he of course copied my social security card and ID. He gave me a card since I haven't created a bank account here yet (just moved here a few months ago). So I got my money card right then and there! I start on January 11th, in 11 days. He told me about our uniform, black pants, black shoes, black belt and a navy or blue colored shirt until we get a company WIS shirt.
    right now I am waiting on him to email me some things so I can do the background check, but he told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, it was pretty easy. As long as you can tell them about your past jobs and experience, and if you are willing to travel. (which in my area we don't travel much)   Answer Question