WMS Gaming Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2014
22 interviews

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at WMS Gaming.

I was call for personal interview after the phone interview. The interview went well but no offer

Associate Test Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Relaxed

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cedar Falls, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Process took a lot longer than it should have due to so many levels of people who have to approve everything. The interview was laid-back with some simple technological questions.

Interview Questions
    There was no chance given to negotiate, the offer was take it or leave it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at WMS Gaming in September 2009.

HR conducts the first interview. After that, their are interviews with management and your direct reports. You also have to pass a drug test.

I did negotiate for the offer and was able to get a small increase.

Shipping Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WMS Gaming in June 2010.

Applied online, took 3 weeks for them to email me and sent an application, they wanted me for an interview the next day. Had the interview with the Dept manger,( he did not know what to ask) I offered some information, but I felt he needed to ask normal interview questions, I told him about my 22 years with UPS and my last employer closed down the office that I managed was closed down and I was laid off. A Week went by, got a call to come in and interview with the HR and othe manager, the next day! Well I dropped everything and went to interview I was 20mins early but they made me wait for a good hour, when through one interview, then the HR girl asked me about my UPS career, she told me about their benifits then finally she asked me if I had and questions, I replied " the other 2 managers in the first interview today, had not idea what the payscale was for the Senior Manager Shipping position, Do you know what the pay would be? when she told me I told her "thank you, but I would have to withdraw" she asked but why? I told her, I did not assume I would start off at the top of the pay scale, but the pay is just too low for what your job requires.

The pay WAY too low

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at WMS Gaming in October 2010.

Did interview well, was told would receive a call back, and never heard back.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WMS Gaming in September 2012.

I was given a phone interview which was with some senior engineers in Chicago. They were rude and didn't give me a fair shake. Two weeks later I received an email from an HR person who said they "would not pursue me anymore".

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at WMS Gaming in April 2012.

Get a call from HR person. Had 3 technical rounds and then HR rounds.

All technical rounds are related C++ and coding. HR asked 2-3 question like, why you want to leave your company ? Where do you stay ?

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him

I asked - they gave

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at WMS Gaming in May 2012.

- I was contacted by the recruiter to setup a phone interview with 3 employees (Director + 2 Senior Business Analysts)
    - I was asked clever technical questions on Oracle E-Business Suite
    - The recruiter called back saying they're looking for more experienced candidates

Interview Questions

Worked for WMS Gaming? Contribute to the Community!