WNS Associate Interview Questions

2.5

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at WNS in March 2014.

The Entire Interview Process consists:
1. Aptitude Test (25 Questions from Probability, DI, Number System, Permutation and Combination, Time, Speed, Work)
2. Technical Interview (I was asked questions on Database, Puzzles, Problem Solving, Probability and other personal details.)
3. HR/Technical Interview (It was also kind of IQ test and Analytic Ability. Also questions on Database were asked)
4. Managerial Interview(Project Manager Takes the Interview and wants to know, How much Interest the candidate is for the Profile.)
5. Soft-copy submission of documents and Offer Letter.

Interview Questions
As I have applied as a Fresher, I haven't such negotiations on Salary.

Other Interview Reviews for WNS

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at WNS in September 2013.

1st round- aptitude test-english , maths,grammar
    2nd round hr interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at WNS in June 2013.

First round - HR
    Second round - written test ( mcq type, based on general aptitude, currency change, IST->MST conversion etc )
    Third round - Managerial interview

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WNS in April 2013.

1.HR Round
    2.Written test
    3.HR Round
    4.Operations Round

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be in BPO industry.   View Answer
    Not able to negotiate much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WNS in January 2013.

1st round Hr round
    2nd Written Test
    3rd operational & Technical round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WNS in October 2012.

An hour of wait..after that aptitutde test...which is almost much easy based on General Knowledge, Mergers and Acq, Financial Ratios, most of questions was very simple.....and then you required to write a report on passage given by them..i was much sure that i would clear this aptitude as m CFA..after lunch they took almost 2 hours for lunch...its fine...and then they ask us to put answers on their pc..which we done carefully and save it with our name..after hour an HR came and told three of us that we didnt clear aptitude..that was so unfair..i was confident about my answer...1 second i thought that its just impossible..but i didnt questioned HR any more..and left the venue..after 3 days again i got mail from WNS ..it was clearly stated that they requires only graduates from commerce ...They dont want any CFA, MBA, or other PG ..just graduates who fit in their salary band for Associates...I gone interview without knowing this..the company didnt stated any creteria on post..they just posted Walk-In if u want to make career in finance..

Interview Questions
    • Interview aptitude test is very easy..but they should inform us before regarding conditions for the post   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at WNS in September 2012.

Telephone communication, then aptitude test and 2 personal interview rounds

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to join WNS? (Actually manager is asking this other way around Why Why !!!)   Answer Question
    Very rigid policies

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at WNS in April 2012.

Well, I went through a consultancy and there were three rounds in total. First was taken by the HR for general introduction. It was easy as ever. The second round was skill and quality testing and was taken by the TL along with clarity of the process, its requirements and few Do's and Don'ts about the job. When I agreed with all the conditions applied it was again the third round by HR. Then I was congratulated and asked to come directly on the Induction. It was very simple though interesting experience of my life.

Interview Questions
    • You have to work on Saturday as well as Sunday for 12 hours each. Do you think you can manage it?   View Answer
    It's simply hard to believe that the shift time which I was offered was so nice and short and that's the reason why I never mind working even on saturday and sunday . If I'm getting something too good just on the replacement of a comparatively low important thing; I don't mind loosing a bit of my con for a valuable pro I'm gonna get.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at WNS in October 2011.

1.apptitude written test 2. face to face interview with HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at WNS in September 2011.

Three rounds.