WNS (Holdings)

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at WNS (Holdings) in March 2014.

Interview Details – The Entire Interview Process consists:
1. Aptitude Test (25 Questions from Probability, DI, Number System, Permutation and Combination, Time, Speed, Work)
2. Technical Interview (I was asked questions on Database, Puzzles, Problem Solving, Probability and other personal details.)
3. HR/Technical Interview (It was also kind of IQ test and Analytic Ability. Also questions on Database were asked)
4. Managerial Interview(Project Manager Takes the Interview and wants to know, How much Interest the candidate is for the Profile.)
5. Soft-copy submission of documents and Offer Letter.

Interview Question – Questions on Probability.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As I have applied as a Fresher, I haven't such negotiations on Salary.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WNS (Holdings) in September 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone communication, then aptitude test and 2 personal interview rounds

Interview Question – Why you want to join WNS? (Actually manager is asking this other way around Why Why !!!)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very rigid policies

Vikhroli (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at WNS (Holdings) in September 2011.

Interview Details – Three rounds.
1. Easy writing
2. Aptitude online
3. HR
4. Opps

Interview Question – Why do prefer to do job in WNS?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at WNS (Holdings) in April 2011.

Interview Details – HR personnel called and scheduled the interview. The interview process took 1 day, which included 3 rounds skills test, 1:1 interview, General English and then the negotiation round with the higher management. After the joining, induction was there to help us know about the organization an various other company policies were briefed by the HR.

Interview Question – Regarding the skill set acquired by the person in his graduation level   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at WNS (Holdings) in March 2011.

Interview Details – For campus placement, the process starts with initial screening as per the student profile and marks earned. Post screening and identification of the relevant candidates, multiple rounds of interview are taken, which includes - HR round, Technical round I, Technical round II, Technical round III, VP round and/or Client interaction round

Interview Question – How would you identify the number of student studying in nursery in Delhi, instantly without use of any means?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at WNS (Holdings)

Worked for WNS (Holdings)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WNS (Holdings) Associate interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by WNS (Holdings) employees and interview candidates.