WNS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.8

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was excellent and very well planned. I was interviewed by 4 people including HR.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WNS in August 2012.

Interview

direct call from HR
    Interview process is quite simple 3 - 4 rounds including HR round
    most of the rounds will happen same day and they will tell you the result on the same day as well

Negotiation

negotiations are not so tough if you are experienced but as a fresher no they don't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at WNS (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Very good interview. it was great. lot of technical stuff but they were very straightforward. There were 4 rounds of interview and the process took about 10 days.

The only drawback was the salary on offer. But for me it was the profile that mattered.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at WNS.

Interview

I was called for an interview at the Gurgaon office . Was there at 9, to my surprise no one showed up until 9:45 so I just sat there like a fool. Then my contact person comes in and had no idea of how to handle things, for a moment I was told there'd be a written test, then it was called off. There was chaos all around, I was made to run from floor to floor and nobody had any clue what was going on. I told them that I had another Interview and so wanted to wrap things up quickly here, after which I was taken to there Operations floor (had to submit my mobile). And finally two guys took my interview. They had no coherence or co-ordination and one was not letting the other speak...constant interruption. The asked me what I was expecting interms of salary to which I said I wanted a 30% raise from my last job, they asked if it was negotiable I politely said no. To my surprise a SLA (bond) pops up for a period of 2 years. I was not informed of this earlier and took me by surprise, I said i was not ready. Things became pretty obvious then.

Interview Questions

• Number of Streetlights in delhi.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked to report by 10, they took a test of 1 hour and then they I've to wait for 3 ling hours, after that a HR guy took my interview, some general question & very basic technical questions. He then told me the main interviewer is on off and they wil cal me tomorrow or day after for sure.
    But never heard from them again. There is no contact no. Available so can't take feedback as well.

HR- Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Long interview process, they wasted my whole day n still did not gave my feedback, they took 5 rounds of personal interview and after each round they told me that you will be given your feedback but in the end they came up with a new interviewer. Bad experience it was

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Round
    1- aptitude (easy 20 question)
    2- online test( merger case study Bit difficult)
    3- manager interview (ask u about finance terms of merger and ur previous work exp and on ur resume, if u clear this round chances are more to get selected, be confident)
    4- telephonic round
    5- Hr round( easy)

Interview Questions

• What is private equity?
      Do we add or subtract depreciation in cash flow ? give reason..?
      What is buyout..? Leaverage and management?
      Difference between debt and equity...?

Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at WNS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

HR round, aptitude test, followed by technical round.
    if selected, then the VP round.
    Long waiting in between the interviews.
    Takes whole day.
    If selected in technical round, they will call you the next day for the VP round

Financial Analyst Mergers Profile Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

This profile was for mba finance. 1st round was aptitude test. Was really easy. 2nd round was online mergers test, was difficult. 3rd round was with manager.
    But package was very low. & need to sign 2 yrs bond.

Interview Questions

Salary offered is very less 2.5 lacs fixed 50000 variable. 2 yrs bond. Growth is limited.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at WNS.

Interview

There is one basic HR round, after which you are put to Technical Round. First a telephonic round with HR followed by face to face technical at company premises. This process will take 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Be very precise in what you are doing in your current role and justify thoroughly   Answer Question

Negotiation

You need to negotiate a lot and stick with your demand.