WPX Energy Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at WPX Energy

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WPX Energy (Tulsa, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

Talked to three different people that asked me questions about my resume and explained roles of the open position. I was walked around to different locations to speak with different employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WPX Energy

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WPX Energy.

Interview

A person called on the phone first for an impromptu interview. When he/she asks if you have time for this surprise interview on the phone, say “no” and ask to reschedule. The reason you reschedule is because the HR person’s first question is “What do you know about WPX Energy?” Since it has likely been a week or two since you submitted your application, go online to find out something about WPX and then when the phone interview comes you will be prepared. Most questions in the phone interview are qualification based (e.g. How proficient are you with Microsoft Word?) whereas the questions in the in-person interview are behavioral based (e.g. tell me about a time when you didn’t get along with someone on your team and how did you deal with it?)

Interview Questions