WS Packaging Group

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at WS Packaging Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very fast, no messing around

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made acceptable offer first time. No negotiation was necessary

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Mason, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WS Packaging Group.

Interview Details – I applied for the job after seeing it on CareerBuilder. I got a call back from one of the HR managers. I then got a phone call from one of the managers, went through the interview and got hired. No trick questions or anything like that. I had more questions for them than they had for me.

Interview Question – There were no trick questions or anything like that. Very simple interview, but just know that a simple interview means a simple job. I feel like I'm at a dead end job.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at WS Packaging Group.

Interview Details – I had several phone interviews with top level management along with a few face to face with a regional manager

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was quick and painless

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WS Packaging Group in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was nice to talk with a group of professionals.

Interview Question – what was the amount of funding you received for a project.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WS Packaging Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WS Packaging Group interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by WS Packaging Group employees and interview candidates.