WS Packaging Group

2.2

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WS Packaging Group in December 2014.

My interview for this position was an initial screen telephone interview with an HR Coordinator. Interview started with an review of past experience and was followed with specific situational questions in the format of "Tell me about a time when..." Company very strong on Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Conversation was professional, cordial, and not stressful. No surprises. Overall a pleasant interview experience. The telephone interview lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were asked/told to do something that you were not in agreement with, and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at WS Packaging Group.

I applied for the job after seeing it on CareerBuilder. I got a call back from one of the HR managers. I then got a phone call from one of the managers, went through the interview and got hired. No trick questions or anything like that. I had more questions for them than they had for me.

Interview Questions
    • There were no trick questions or anything like that. Very simple interview, but just know that a simple interview means a simple job. I feel like I'm at a dead end job.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at WS Packaging Group.

I had several phone interviews with top level management along with a few face to face with a regional manager

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was quick and painless

Quality Assurance Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at WS Packaging Group in January 2013.

Very fast, no messing around

Interview Questions
    They made acceptable offer first time. No negotiation was necessary

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WS Packaging Group in September 2008.

It was nice to talk with a group of professionals.

Interview Questions
    • what was the amount of funding you received for a project.   Answer Question