WTAS

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – One phone interview, one on-site interview with Senior Manager, Manager, and Associates.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – A senior managing director from WTAS came to my University to speak to us about potentially working for his firm. I spoke with him after the info session and e-mailed him later that day. I wound up studying abroad in Hong Kong in the spring so I couldn't do an interview in person, but I spoke to him again on the phone before I got my offer.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, mostly fit questions and "why tax?"   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at WTAS in September 2011.

Interview Details – Average, very nice recruiter

Interview Question – Name a situation when you faced adversity   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at WTAS in October 2011.

Interview Details – I flew to LA in the morning, sat in a room as 5 different partners, directors, and managers came through to interview me, then was put on a cab and flew back. The office was highly professional, but not very warm. Each of the interviewers asked similar questions. The most common one was "So tell me about yourself."

Interview Questions

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at WTAS in November 2008.

Interview Details – On campus interview, office visit where you meet with several people separately and in groups. Very laid back environment.

Interview Questions

• Talk about an experience where you had to deal with unexpected events.   Answer Question
  • Talk about a time when you worked in a group setting and had to take charge   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at WTAS

Worked for WTAS? Contribute to the Community!