WTAS

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at WTAS in February 2014.

Interview Details – Met with recruiters at a campus career fair and handed in resume. Received an email a few weeks later with an application. Had an on-campus interview and then an office visit, which consisted of 6 more interviews.

Interview Question – Not too many difficult questions - just enjoyable conversation   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely relaxed and moved along fairly quickly. They gave me an answer a couple days after the interview took place. The interview was mostly conversational, basically just a half an hour of getting to know you. I interviewed with a member from Human Resources and she was extremely pleasant.

Interview Question – There weren't any hard questions   View Answer

Summer Tax Associate Interview

Summer Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – WTAS came to my law school for OCI.

Interview Question – Explain a tax law concept to me.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – One phone interview, one on-site interview with Senior Manager, Manager, and Associates.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – Applied through school and interviewed on campus. Flew out to the office and interviewed with 5 more people.

Interview Question – I don't remember much, they were really just conversations. As a tax associate, they do not expect you to know much about tax coming in. Questions are related to your experience multi-tasking, working in teams, working on challenging projects, and whether or not you like tax.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Interviewed at WTAS

Interview Details – Very easy interview process. On campus interview followed up with a dinner and second round interviews. Very cordial and professional.

Interview Question – Questions were very straightforward. Examples include "Why tax?" and "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – Career Fair, On-Campus Interview, In-Office Interview, wait for a FedEx job offer or an email...

Interview Question – What Do You Like To Do With Your Free Time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Initial salary offer is very competitive, but everything is negotiable.

Experienced Tax Associate II Interview

Experienced Tax Associate II
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at WTAS in October 2009.

Interview Details – The MD of the office came to my college campus for interviews. After my internship with the company, they offered me a full time position.

Interview Question – Why did you choose accounting? Or another hard question for me was Why did you choose our company?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at WTAS.

Interview Details – A senior managing director from WTAS came to my University to speak to us about potentially working for his firm. I spoke with him after the info session and e-mailed him later that day. I wound up studying abroad in Hong Kong in the spring so I couldn't do an interview in person, but I spoke to him again on the phone before I got my offer.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, mostly fit questions and "why tax?"   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WTAS in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through the career center at school. Had an on campus interview with a manager a week later, mostly behavioral questions. After 3 weeks of reviewing the candidates, I was invited to an office visit for a second round interview. The second round interview was more of an information session about the company, and to test if you are culturally fit for the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to go into tax?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at WTAS

Worked for WTAS? Contribute to the Community!