WTS International

Relevance Date Difficulty

SPA Director Interview

SPA Director

Interviewed at WTS International

Interview Details – Forward application online.

Interview Question – The interviewer was easy to talk to.   View Answer

Dual Licensed Interview

Dual Licensed

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WTS International in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very average process. They expect you to do a 60 minute massage so be ware.

Interview Question – They are all the same really. They need techs very badly so they are going to hire almost anyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. One can either do the schedule they ask or not. And the salary is set...that too is very low.

Very Easy Interview

Fitness Attendant Interview

Fitness Attendant
Alexandria, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at WTS International in January 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my application in 2009 and after a follow up call, I never heard from anyone. I tried again in 2010 and heard back a few days after re submitting my application. I was called for an interview immediately and hired practically on the spot. I'm so g;ad I tried again and I'm very happy with my job.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really a negotiation phase, they offered me more than I had been making.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WTS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WTS International interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by WTS International employees and interview candidates.