WTS International Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at WTS International

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very erratic. I was contacted and then there was a long break, then, I was contacted again. The salary changed multiple times within a week, each time I talked to the recruiter. Recruiter was very disorganized and at times rude. I have heard the same about this recruiter from two other colleagues who either interviewed with them (friend was called two months later about the same job he had already interviewed for) or worked for them (friend was called a month after interviewing (with no follow up) to get a job offer. i felt the interview process overall was ok, except interviewing with the COO. He didn't ask many questions and talked about himself mostly, and how great the company was.

Interview Questions

• What hat do you bring to WTS? Why are you interested in this job/spa/hotel? Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at WTS International (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The recreational director and I spoke over the phone and we met the next business day. She asked me to think about the job and if interested, please give her a call.

Interview Questions

• Was I flexible with their schedule?   1 Answer

SPA Director Interview

Interview

Forward application online.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was easy to talk to.   1 Answer

Dual Licensed Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WTS International in October 2011.

Interview

Very average process. They expect you to do a 60 minute massage so be ware.

Interview Questions

• They are all the same really. They need techs very badly so they are going to hire almost anyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. One can either do the schedule they ask or not. And the salary is set...that too is very low.

Fitness Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at WTS International (Alexandria, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application in 2009 and after a follow up call, I never heard from anyone. I tried again in 2010 and heard back a few days after re submitting my application. I was called for an interview immediately and hired practically on the spot. I'm so g;ad I tried again and I'm very happy with my job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase, they offered me more than I had been making.