Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at WTS InternationalMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.
The interview process was very erratic. I was contacted and then there was a long break, then, I was contacted again. The salary changed multiple times within a week, each time I talked to the recruiter. Recruiter was very disorganized and at times rude. I have heard the same about this recruiter from two other colleagues who either interviewed with them (friend was called two months later about the same job he had already interviewed for) or worked for them (friend was called a month after interviewing (with no follow up) to get a job offer.
i felt the interview process overall was ok, except interviewing with the COO. He didn't ask many questions and talked about himself mostly, and how great the company was.
- What hat do you bring to WTS? Why are you interested in this job/spa/hotel? Nothing really out of the ordinary. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at WTS International in October 2011.
Very average process. They expect you to do a 60 minute massage so be ware.
- They are all the same really. They need techs very badly so they are going to hire almost anyone. Answer Question
There is no negotiation. One can either do the schedule they ask or not. And the salary is set...that too is very low.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at WTS International (Alexandria, VA) in January 2011.
I submitted my application in 2009 and after a follow up call, I never heard from anyone. I tried again in 2010 and heard back a few days after re submitting my application. I was called for an interview immediately and hired practically on the spot. I'm so g;ad I tried again and I'm very happy with my job.
- There weren't any unexpected questions. Answer Question
There wasn't really a negotiation phase, they offered me more than I had been making.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review