WTS Paradigm

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at WTS Paradigm

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at WTS Paradigm in December 2011.

The interview was quite straightforward, we discussed my past work experience, my skills, and what my role at the company would be if I were hired. There was a brief programming test which involved solving a few fairly straightforward problems, they seemed to want to know how well I could think on my feet rather than if I could come to a perfect solution quickly. Overall it wasn't a highly stressful experience.

Interview Questions
    • One of the programming tests involved writing a script that would take non-unique database entries and make them unique with as few changes as possible.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at WTS Paradigm in October 2011.

the interview was short. I interviewed with the COO and the VP of Services (both now removed from the company). The interview was a simple question and answer of whether matrix management or direct management of projects is better, and how to push back to a customer on issues.

Offer accepted immediately.

Director of Software Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WTS Paradigm in September 2010.

Phone Interview with HR representative on week one and in person interview with VP at location. The company is very young and can't seem to make a decision. They decided to promote from within to fill the position which is why I did not get it. In the interview I had they detailed that promoting from within is the primary reason they were having problems in the first place.