Wabash National Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wabash National

Software Developer Interview

Interview

on site - technical and general questions. on white board questions. academic projects. future goals. they described about their company. what roles i would play. all self learning. overall a good experience.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wabash National (Lafayette, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

They mainly hire through a temporary agency called Employment Plus. If Wabash is in a hiring phase and you have a file with EP you will likely get called in for an interview and application process. An on-site drug screening is performed post-interview. Convenient if you do not like driving around town trying to find a screening center you have never been to before and want to get it over with right after you accept the position. As far as the interview process its a fast session of very basic questions. I'd say they would accept anyone that is clearly dependable and has no seriously questionable work history of things like disciplinary action. I had taken time off work for school for 6 months and they still accepted me. They ask you what you would like to make per hour but it will be the same amount as a temporary employee no matter what you say. I'd imagine they may not offer you the position if you ask for some kind of absurd amount. Other than that I do not see why they would bother asking. As long as you do not indicate that factory work would be particularly hard for you, you are most likely going to be offered the position. I actually indicated that I would require some accommodation for being diabetic and was still offered the position. However I will say I did not receive any accommodation for being diabetic sadly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing I hadn't heard before, no particular question was unexpected or strange. Probably about as standard as it can get for a general laborer position interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You may get asked what you would like to make per hour but the position pays the same for everyone. I'd keep it around ten dollars if they ask.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrison, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wabash National (Harrison, AR).

Interview

The interview was simple, easy, and non time-consuming.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

The head of IT has some sort of medical problem that makes him forgetful. If you show him something in writing that proves you already discussed it, he gets a bewildered look on his face and then a look like he is going to fall apart on you. The two people he relies on most have worked with him for too long. They like to hear themselves talk, but are not open to change or ideas that have worked at other companies. They are too busy feathering their nests with making things easiest for themselves to be concerned with becoming more efficient at serving their customer (the plant).

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to fire people if we ask you to fire them?   Answer Question