Wabtec

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wabtec

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmerding, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmerding, PA

interviewed at Wabtec in May 2014.

The interview process was very quick and straightforward. The interview was very quick, only about 20 minutes, and they asked typical questions. The interviewer was very friendly and knowledgeable about the company and position.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmerding, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmerding, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Wabtec.

I was contacted by a recruiting firm for a job at Wabtec. Afterwards, there was a brief phone interview (about 30 min) and then constant communication with my future boss via phone about next steps. Next was an on site interview with the team I'd be working with, followed by another on site interview with the head of HR. The HR interview was delayed two hours because the head of HR forgot that I was coming. Afterwards, I waited 2 months for approval from higher ups in the company, and then for the official confirmation packet to arrive. This packet came late due to, as the head of HR said, "mistakes my secretary made," although as my boss would inform he, he has none.

Interview Questions
    • There was a section of the interview where I was given a section of a machine and asked how specific parts of it worked. This was a technical question and tested my mechanical aptitude.   Answer Question
    I didn't notice any negotiation phase.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wabtec in December 2010.

They brought me in to interview with my direct boss and two other people. After that I got called in for a second interview and I met with two other people. They had a very laid back interview process and they did not ask me a ton of difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would your prior work experience be applicable to your new job?   Answer Question

Worked for Wabtec? Contribute to the Community!