Wachovia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor Intern Interview

Financial Advisor Intern

Interviewed at Wachovia

Interview Details – Interview Process was straight forward. Looking to hire summer intern in to assist advisors. Questions were related to interest in field.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just need to conversation going.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wachovia.

Interview Details – I went through First Place at the time and I happened to know an employee that knew the manager I was hired by. I submitted my resume and cover letter directly to her and then went through screening, background and the interview. It was a very easy process. I'm not sure what process is in place now that it's Wells Fargo.

Interview Question – THere were no technical questions asked, this was for an administrative position   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wachovia in January 2010.

Interview Details – technical rounds and couple of phone rounds

Interview Question – related to java technology   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wachovia in March 2010.

Interview Details – Great communication. Do not like panel interviews and do not know why they even exist.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wachovia in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and was invited to a group interview a few days later got a second interview with the regional manager.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about the company   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in May 2010.

Interview Details – interviewer made me very uncomfortable

Interview Question – How did you respond to an expeirence where you had to coach someone.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wachovia in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied and was immediately contacted by a HR recruiter within the next day. The recruiter set up an interview with me and described it as a group interview. At the interview I was there with about 7 other candidates, where we all met in a huge meeting room at a round table. Here we described our past sales experiences and gave a better background of who we are to the recruiter. Then we filled out some paperwork of where we are interested in working and our hours. The recruiter then collected our papers and stated we will be contacted if a match is made. I was contacted immediately that same day for another interview. My next interview was with two managers. This interview was ok, but from my understanding they were looking for people with a finance background.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to reach a sales goal.   View Answer

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

Licensed Financial Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wachovia in October 2009.

Interview Details – was interviewed by hr department originally, and had personality, skills tests. then interviewed with panel of officers before being offered the job.

Interview Question – What was your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in August 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was over the phone, then in person. They want questions with a definite answer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you can negotiate however ijust accepted.

P/T Teller Interview

P/T Teller

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online. Received a call to come in for a Group interview a few days later. This was followed by a 1 on 1 interview at the an actual Bank where I would be working. I met with Manager and a lead teller. I was offered the jobs a few days later but turned it down.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you were pressured to do something that you felt wasn't right?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a full time position with another company