Wachovia

109 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wachovia.

Interview Details – I went through First Place at the time and I happened to know an employee that knew the manager I was hired by. I submitted my resume and cover letter directly to her and then went through screening, background and the interview. It was a very easy process. I'm not sure what process is in place now that it's Wells Fargo.

Interview Question – THere were no technical questions asked, this was for an administrative position   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wachovia in January 2010.

Interview Details – technical rounds and couple of phone rounds

Interview Question – related to java technology   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wachovia in March 2010.

Interview Details – Great communication. Do not like panel interviews and do not know why they even exist.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wachovia in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and was invited to a group interview a few days later got a second interview with the regional manager.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about the company   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in May 2010.

Interview Details – interviewer made me very uncomfortable

Interview Question – How did you respond to an expeirence where you had to coach someone.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wachovia in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied and was immediately contacted by a HR recruiter within the next day. The recruiter set up an interview with me and described it as a group interview. At the interview I was there with about 7 other candidates, where we all met in a huge meeting room at a round table. Here we described our past sales experiences and gave a better background of who we are to the recruiter. Then we filled out some paperwork of where we are interested in working and our hours. The recruiter then collected our papers and stated we will be contacted if a match is made. I was contacted immediately that same day for another interview. My next interview was with two managers. This interview was ok, but from my understanding they were looking for people with a finance background.

Interview Question – Name a time you had to reach a sales goal.   View Answer

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

Licensed Financial Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wachovia in October 2009.

Interview Details – was interviewed by hr department originally, and had personality, skills tests. then interviewed with panel of officers before being offered the job.

Interview Question – What was your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in August 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was over the phone, then in person. They want questions with a definite answer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you can negotiate however ijust accepted.

P/T Teller Interview

P/T Teller

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online. Received a call to come in for a Group interview a few days later. This was followed by a 1 on 1 interview at the an actual Bank where I would be working. I met with Manager and a lead teller. I was offered the jobs a few days later but turned it down.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you were pressured to do something that you felt wasn't right?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a full time position with another company

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in June 2009.

Interview Details – As I worked for them already, there was an opportunity to be a BM which I appliied for. No one said anything for about 4 weeks and finally I got a call to come in and one of the interviewer was late by 1 hour and so I had to wait. the questions started and having worked in the Banking Industry all my life, I was at ease with the questions and the flow and defenitely think I did the best and yet I was not offerred the position. I guess it is a hog wash. The person who came late started to yawn couple of times while the interview was progressing and while I think it is odd, I also think that itwas a signal to the other interviewer that he does not like my candidacy and within minutes the questions were wrapped up. They kept repeating some questions in different ways.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when someone you worked with became annoying and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
  • When you are doing your work with a customer, if someone else asks for help within the branch by coming to you, what would you do?   Answer Question