Wachovia

Wachovia Licensed Financial Specialist Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wachovia.

Promoted from Service Banker to Licensed Financial Specialist.

No, negotiation b/c I was an internal hire.

Other Interview Reviews for Wachovia

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in May 2009.

I had a total of 3 interviews. The first was a meet and greet that also consisted of a personality test. The second was with a Sales Leader and trainer. The last was with the same trainer and the Regional President. The first two interviews were approx 45 minutes. The last interview was only about 15 minutes. I was offered a job the afternoon of my final interview (I had interviewed that morning).

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where a service issue was turned into a sale?   View Answer
    • What famous person do you most admire that isn't a religious or political figure?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in October 2008.

Interview process was typical: phone interview w/ HR, fill out application and do background check, interview w/ sales leader, interview w/ regional manager. Lots of exciting things promised in the interview, like commission potential, busy branches, etc. Turning out not to be as true as promised.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell me an appointment to come talk about a money market account?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in January 2008.

Interview process consisted of two people asking everything from what type of person and worker you are to what you would do once employed by their company. Although I thought I was nailing the interview, their expressions and feedback made me feel like I was not impressing them. I left feeling a lot less confident about me getting the job. I ended up receiving the job and everyone else that was hired explained that their interview felt EXACTLY that same way. They definitely do not want to show whether or not you are doing well in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What type of numbers have you specifically obtained with your previous employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wachovia in January 2008.

Over the phone interview initially, then you were brought in with a group of peers all applying for the same positions. There were managers in the room with the group observing interactions and then each candidate was pulled out for one on one interviews. I heard back that I was hired in about 1 week or so.

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia.

Best to go to an Open House. Then a one on one subsequently. Then an on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of your persuasion of a client.   View Answer
    You can only negotiate within a range.

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wachovia in October 2009.

was interviewed by hr department originally, and had personality, skills tests. then interviewed with panel of officers before being offered the job.