Wachovia Loan Service Counselor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Loan Service Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wachovia (Stockton, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

I applied for the job online and then was contacted and asked to submit a 17 page application by fax as soon as possible. I then was called and subsequently had a panel interview with 3 individuals that lasted about 45 minutes. I was then offered the position and they even offered more money than I anticipated. I was asked to go to Life Scan for fingerprinting and also for pre-employment drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 conflict resolution situations that you handled badly   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had explained previously that I had some things on my record and went completely through the interview and negotiation phases and was offered position and then offer was rescinded when record was returned to them.