Wachovia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Charlotte, NC

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wachovia in September 2009.

Interview Details – The team was very much into panel interviews and group decision making (but on the surface only, at the end management pressured the peers toward a different candidate).

Interview Question – If I had an opportunity to have a dinner with one people, living or dead, who would it be and why   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not think the manager and I would fit each other well

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Wachovia in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had a face-to-face group panel interview. Each one spoke about their team's area of responsibility and I was given a general description of the job that they were hiring for. They asked about my employment history and how I think I can contribute to their initiatives. I was able to articulate well and though I didn't have the Wachovia experience they required, informed them that I am a quick learner. Explained to them thoughout my career, I have been put in that situation where I have had to learn the project assignment in a short timeframe and have performed succesfully. It was a good interview.

Interview Question – What can you tell us about yourself that you haven't told us already?   Answer Question

Worked for Wachovia? Contribute to the Community!