Wachovia

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in September 2009.

The team was very much into panel interviews and group decision making (but on the surface only, at the end management pressured the peers toward a different candidate).

Interview Questions
  • If I had an opportunity to have a dinner with one people, living or dead, who would it be and why   Answer Question

I did not think the manager and I would fit each other well

Other Interview Reviews for Wachovia

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wachovia in March 2010.

Had a face-to-face group panel interview. Each one spoke about their team's area of responsibility and I was given a general description of the job that they were hiring for. They asked about my employment history and how I think I can contribute to their initiatives. I was able to articulate well and though I didn't have the Wachovia experience they required, informed them that I am a quick learner. Explained to them thoughout my career, I have been put in that situation where I have had to learn the project assignment in a short timeframe and have performed succesfully. It was a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell us about yourself that you haven't told us already?   Answer Question