Wachovia

Profile Unclaimed

Wachovia Teller Interview Questions

2.8

Teller Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wachovia in February 2010.

After applying online I was contacted by an employee in Wachovia's Human Resource department. An interview was set up. I was interviewed by two district managers. They were friendly and easy to talk to. They asked questions regarding problems that have happened to me related to the job and what actions I took to solve them.

Interview Questions
  • Name one time when a customer was frustrated and what actions you took to satisfy the customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wachovia

Teller Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in January 2010.

Basic interview process. Fairly easy phone interview then scheduled to take a group interview. Group interview consisted of questions about work experience and sales experience. About a dozen people interviewed together and a handful were chosen. Company is looking for fresh grads to begin their career. There is a question and answer segment at the end, which i recommend that you participate in.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had to make a hard sale?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wachovia in December 2009.

Applied online for a teller position with Wachovia. The same day I was contacted by a regional recruiter and asked to take an online assessment. Following the assessment, I was contacted again and had the phone interview. The interview was brief and consisted of employment background questions and situational question in the STAR format. Upon completion I was asked to schedule a 1-1 interview for the following week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would deal with an dissatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wachovia in September 2009.

The position was posted on a job website. Applied via website and received and an invitation to take the assessment test via computer. Just a few days after the assessment test was taken, another email was sent to schedule a telephone interview with me. Scheduled the date and time. On the date and time of interview, recruiter asked numerous questions about one of the three employers I listed on my resume. After about five minutes or so, the telephone interviewer asked why I wanted the position with the company and I explained my reason why and afterwards it was stated by the recruiter that he still did not know why I would want said position. Explained to recruited again why I was interested in the position with this firm and the called was ended abruptly.

Later I received an email indicating that I was no longer going to be considered for the position.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wachovia in June 2009.

You must pass an online assesment, then after that they call you for a job spotlight conference which is basically like your first round of interviewing. It is you and about 18 other people in a conference room and they pull you in 1 by 1 to ask you a few basic questions about your resume. Then if they feel the need to they bring you back a week later for second round interview with your possible future branch manager. Then if you pass that they make you take finger printing and check to see if you pass their background check. Once these are all done they send you an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation in which you had an irrate customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation in which you had to get an idea accross to your supervisor   Answer Question
    No negotiation possible...they basically had it on the table take it or leave it

Teller Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wachovia in May 2009.

First an HR rep called for a phone interview. After I was done with it, they called me a days later and offered me a 1:1 interview with a bank manager. The questions were behavioral questions and were not hard if you come prepared for these types of questions. A few hours after the interview, I got a phone call and they offered me a position.

Interview Questions
    • all general questions like "tell me about a time you took initiative"   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wachovia in May 2009.

went to a job fair. Passed by thr recruiter. interviewed again on the phone.then interviewed by 2 mangers using the star format.situation task action result.interviewed finally by the DM. Landed the job.