Wachter Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wachter (Lowell, AR).

Interview

great, they paid for travel to come and meet management team and were very nice and gave me a tour, offered me more than my miimum required salary. asked me what i would do to improve certain parts of the existing structure and were sincere about wanting to know.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in the company structure in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very very simple

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wachter.

Interview

1 phone interview , then fly out to lowel ar for 3 days of bucket truck so called traing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Run don't walk away from this company

Licensed Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wachter (Lowell, AR) in October 2012.

Interview

Called and performed phone interview. Sent me for a drug test. Had me pick up a truck from someone they had fired and then I waited for them to find me work which was three days. Worked for a week and a half then sat for two weeks before they had any work for me again.

Negotiation

Basically told me what they could offer and all details of the position. They will give you a little time to think about accepting the position.

Electrician Licensed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wachter (Lowell, AR) in August 2012.

Interview

A truly organized interview and hiring process with excellent training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Licensed Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wachter (Lowell, AR) in April 2012.

Interview

First there is a basic phone interview about electrical service work , does not identify skills or qualifications. Then you get a D.O.T. physical and drug test, then your brought to the Lowell AR office for a 3 day speed training on bucket truck operations .

Negotiation

none , take it or leave it.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wachter (Lowell, AR) in October 2011.

Interview

They have someone from HR coordinate the interview, but you interview with several managers. They bring you back in for a 2nd interview if they like you.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Got another job.

Roll Out Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wachter (Lowell, AR) in July 2010.

Interview

Recruiter gives you questionare. This determines your pay rate. They then send you to a local doctor for drug test. Then you are called at a later date and emailed instructions on where to report. It will be Bentonville, AR. You have to get there on your own. They put you up in a hotel.

Interview Questions

• What is the longest distance that you can run a cat5e cable?   1 Answer
    • What is the color code for a 6 conducter fiber?   1 Answer