Wachter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lowell, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wachter.

Interview Details – great, they paid for travel to come and meet management team and were very nice and gave me a tour, offered me more than my miimum required salary. asked me what i would do to improve certain parts of the existing structure and were sincere about wanting to know.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself in the company structure in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very very simple

Electrician Interview

Electrician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Wachter.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview , then fly out to lowel ar for 3 days of bucket truck so called traing.

Interview Question – there weren't any , all questions were generic .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Run don't walk away from this company

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lowell, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wachter in October 2011.

Interview Details – They have someone from HR coordinate the interview, but you interview with several managers. They bring you back in for a 2nd interview if they like you.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got another job.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Licensed Electrician Interview

Licensed Electrician
Lowell, AR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wachter in April 2012.

Interview Details – First there is a basic phone interview about electrical service work , does not identify skills or qualifications. Then you get a D.O.T. physical and drug test, then your brought to the Lowell AR office for a 3 day speed training on bucket truck operations .

Negotiation Details – none , take it or leave it.

Licensed Electrician Interview

Licensed Electrician
Lowell, AR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wachter in October 2012.

Interview Details – Called and performed phone interview. Sent me for a drug test. Had me pick up a truck from someone they had fired and then I waited for them to find me work which was three days. Worked for a week and a half then sat for two weeks before they had any work for me again.

Negotiation Details – Basically told me what they could offer and all details of the position. They will give you a little time to think about accepting the position.

Electrician Licensed Interview

Electrician Licensed
Lowell, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wachter in August 2012.

Interview Details – A truly organized interview and hiring process with excellent training.

Interview Question – to perform work unrelated to which I was hired on for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Roll Out Tech Interview

Roll Out Tech
Lowell, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wachter in July 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter gives you questionare. This determines your pay rate. They then send you to a local doctor for drug test. Then you are called at a later date and emailed instructions on where to report. It will be Bentonville, AR. You have to get there on your own. They put you up in a hotel.

Interview Questions

• What is the longest distance that you can run a cat5e cable?   View Answer
  • What is the color code for a 6 conducter fiber?   View Answer

Worked for Wachter? Contribute to the Community!