Wacom Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wacom in November 2009.

Submitted application and resume via career portal. Got called back within a few days and spoke to Director of HR. Interviewed on-site next day with HR. Got called back for interview with 5 people from the marketing team. Had to showcase a successful marketing campaign which I had employed from a previous job. Was asked to bring a copy of a presentation on a flash drive and present it to the marketing team in my second interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would your digital marketing strategy be for our pen tablets and interactive pen displays. What channels would be best suited for your strategy? What tactics would you employ?   Answer Question
    Negotiated for better salary with HR. I would suggest negotiating for the highest salary possible since once you are there, raises are hard to come by.