Wacom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Vancouver, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wacom in November 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted application and resume via career portal. Got called back within a few days and spoke to Director of HR. Interviewed on-site next day with HR. Got called back for interview with 5 people from the marketing team. Had to showcase a successful marketing campaign which I had employed from a previous job. Was asked to bring a copy of a presentation on a flash drive and present it to the marketing team in my second interview.

Interview Question – What would your digital marketing strategy be for our pen tablets and interactive pen displays. What channels would be best suited for your strategy? What tactics would you employ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for better salary with HR. I would suggest negotiating for the highest salary possible since once you are there, raises are hard to come by.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wacom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wacom interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wacom employees and interview candidates.