Waffle House

1.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, MS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, MS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Waffle House in March 2014.

The interview was quick and to the point, I was called in the same day I applied. The benefits were metioned and it was made clear that I would be compensated for the wages I did not make in tips, which is important to me since I had bills and needed to further my education. I was called about 30 minutes after the interview and asked if I could work the next day. No drug test was given which I found strange.

Interview Questions
  • There were no unexpected or really even personal questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Waffle House

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waffle House in August 2013.

I went in on Tuesday (08/27/2013) and received an interview that same day. I received a call back 10 days later on (09/05/2013) about meeting with the Division manager. After that interview I received a call telling me to come to the restaurant on (09/16/2013) in such I started orientation..I had orientation for 5 days and I now with in the new restaurant they built here..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waffle House in May 2013.

Went in asked for a application. They handed me a yellow paper in which i had to call for a personality test and phone interview. I called then i had to give my confirmation number to the manager she was nice and friendly. She said i will definately hire u. But first we have to do a backround check. That took a week !! 7 days!! She called and said now you have to meet with the district manager at 6:30am the next morning!!! The dm asked me three questions did i have a car, do i mind working all shifts , do i mind workin holidays. She honestly could of called me and asked me these question instead of draggin me out of bed at 6 am. About three days later the manager called and said i was hired and that i needed to go to training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Waffle House in March 2012.

I was never in jail, so they liked that. Overall very easy interview. Just be able to explain who you are and why you are good for the job.

Salesperson Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Waffle House in December 2011.

I went and filled out their mini application. Then I got the larger application. I was lucky enough to be at the store while the managers were having a meeting, so I had to interviews right their and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if I knew I could handle how busy it got there. I knew I could, though.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Siler City, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Siler City, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Waffle House in June 2010.

The company is always ailing for new people, and at this particular store, the turnover rate is tremendous. They will accept anyone, as long as you're looking for work and you can work and fill in for people. There seems to be a lot of drama at this particular store, due to the quality of people that usually apply--anything from single parents and managers who cheated on their spouse and divorced to be with the other person. Those who seem to do the worst get the better promotions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saraland, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saraland, AL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Waffle House in November 2009.

Phone application followed by paper . Formal interview

None no none nada you get what you get