Waggener Edstrom Communications

www.waggeneredstrom.com

Waggener Edstrom Communications Account Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in January 2008.

Interview Details – Four rounds of interviews for an entry level position, including one interview with HR recruiter and three interviews with different people on the team. More back-and-forth emails with recruiter than you can imagine. It all seemed a bit unnecessary. Likely would have declined the opening even if I had received the offer.

Interview Question – Tell us about your experience.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in July 2012.

Interview Details – Glassdoor interview reviews were really useful in helping prepare for the interviews. There were three parts to the interview. I had a phone interview with the HR personnel located in Hong Kong and the experience was pleasant. Next, I had to go down to the local office for an interview with my team where the interview lasted for more than an hour. I think it was close to one and a half hours. That was the longest interview I ever had! The questions asked were pretty typical interview questions and I think they wanted to know how well I would fit in the team as well. The day after the face-to-face interview, I received a written assignment, which wasn't easy. Overall, I enjoyed the interview process and love my current job!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years time.   Answer Question

Worked for Waggener Edstrom Communications? Contribute to the Community!