Waggener Edstrom Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in August 2009.

Interview Details – phone call from hr, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager in person interview with the team

Interview Question – what great things have you heard about us   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was made a ton of promises none of which were honored

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in February 2011.

Interview Details – First a phone call directly from the hiring manager asking about my availability, then a phone interview of about 45 mins. Then in a week a second phone interview with her and another supervisor. Finally, in another week, a third phone interview with a senior HR person. ( I expected it to be the other way around.)

Interview Question – Please name press contacts, how do you build up media relationships?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Waggener Edstrom Communications

Worked for Waggener Edstrom Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Waggener Edstrom Communications Videos

Waggener Edstrom Communications – Why Work for Us?

You Bring the Passion. We’ll Supply the Opportunities. Every innovation starts with a big idea, but it is how you tell its story that makes an impact. That’s where we come in. As a global communications agency, we use… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waggener Edstrom Communications Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Waggener Edstrom Communications employees and interview candidates.