Waggener Edstrom Communications

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in August 2009.

phone call from hr, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager in person interview with the team

Interview Questions
I was made a ton of promises none of which were honored

Other Interview Reviews for Waggener Edstrom Communications

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in February 2011.

First a phone call directly from the hiring manager asking about my availability, then a phone interview of about 45 mins. Then in a week a second phone interview with her and another supervisor. Finally, in another week, a third phone interview with a senior HR person. ( I expected it to be the other way around.)

Interview Questions
    • Please name press contacts, how do you build up media relationships?   Answer Question

Worked for Waggener Edstrom Communications? Contribute to the Community!