Waggener Edstrom Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications.

Interview Details – Very professional and dialed out. The hiring staff really seems to have their pulse on the company needs and fit. I have only done two rounds of interviews so far, but I'm very impressed with the the process and understanding. These are very experienced people who have been through a lot and know what they are looking for.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for multiple positions?   View Answer

PR Senior Account Executive Interview

PR Senior Account Executive
Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in March 2010.

Interview Details – 2-3 phone screening interviews. 2-3 in person interviews.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to give a client bad news.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They won't negotiate on salary, but will be flexible on start date.

Intern Interview

Intern
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications.

Interview Details – So very organized, everyone within the office was friendly and welcoming. This was my second interview, the first interview was conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern
Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was the best interview process I have ever had. It was easy, enjoyable yet very professional. Come prepared, but relax.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for Waggener Edstrom Communications? Contribute to the Community!