Waggener Edstrom Communications

Waggener Edstrom Communications Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in April 2010.

I was very lucky to be contacted by a member of the WE staffing team for an open AE position they were hiring for on the MS account. From the get go I had an amazing experience. Every person I interacted with on the staffing team were absolutely fantastic. I'd never had such a fun, relaxing, enjoyable time interviewing with a company, as strange as that sounds! I had never experienced a staffing team that took the time to check in with me periodically, providing updates even when they may not have had one to share, keeping me in the loop constantly, and just being great to work with.

Once I came in for my in person interview in the Bellevue office, I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist, I only had to wait maybe five minutes, and the next thing I knew I was walking out thinking - that's the place I want to be!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in August 2009.

phone call from hr, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager in person interview with the team

Interview Questions
    I was made a ton of promises none of which were honored

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in January 2008.

Four rounds of interviews for an entry level position, including one interview with HR recruiter and three interviews with different people on the team. More back-and-forth emails with recruiter than you can imagine. It all seemed a bit unnecessary. Likely would have declined the opening even if I had received the offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Waggener Edstrom Communications? Contribute to the Community!