Waggener Edstrom Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was very lucky to be contacted by a member of the WE staffing team for an open AE position they were hiring for on the MS account. From the get go I had an amazing experience. Every person I interacted with on the staffing team were absolutely fantastic. I'd never had such a fun, relaxing, enjoyable time interviewing with a company, as strange as that sounds! I had never experienced a staffing team that took the time to check in with me periodically, providing updates even when they may not have had one to share, keeping me in the loop constantly, and just being great to work with.

Once I came in for my in person interview in the Bellevue office, I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist, I only had to wait maybe five minutes, and the next thing I knew I was walking out thinking - that's the place I want to be!

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in August 2009.

Interview Details – phone call from hr, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager in person interview with the team

Interview Question – what great things have you heard about us   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was made a ton of promises none of which were honored

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications in January 2008.

Interview Details – Four rounds of interviews for an entry level position, including one interview with HR recruiter and three interviews with different people on the team. More back-and-forth emails with recruiter than you can imagine. It all seemed a bit unnecessary. Likely would have declined the opening even if I had received the offer.

Interview Question – Tell us about your experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Waggener Edstrom Communications? Contribute to the Community!