Waggener Edstrom Communications Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Applied online, 2-3 weeks later a phone interview was set up, following week had an in-person interview with 4 of the hiring/decision makers of top level management. 2 weeks later was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client you've had in the past and how you dealt with the situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by a Senior Account Executive where she provided me with dates and time for a phone interview. The interview included background about the internship program, the expectations of the interns, what I can expect from the internship, a an exchange of questions from both of us.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

The lady who interviewed me what on her computer the whole time typing, which was weird. She hardly made eye contact and I thought she was working and not listening to my answers.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle deadlines on multiple projects at once? What's an example where you had to deal with a stressful problem, and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications (Seattle, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was very lucky to be contacted by a member of the WE staffing team for an open AE position they were hiring for on the MS account. From the get go I had an amazing experience. Every person I interacted with on the staffing team were absolutely fantastic. I'd never had such a fun, relaxing, enjoyable time interviewing with a company, as strange as that sounds! I had never experienced a staffing team that took the time to check in with me periodically, providing updates even when they may not have had one to share, keeping me in the loop constantly, and just being great to work with. Once I came in for my in person interview in the Bellevue office, I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist, I only had to wait maybe five minutes, and the next thing I knew I was walking out thinking - that's the place I want to be!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications (Seattle, WA) in August 2009.

Interview

phone call from hr, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager in person interview with the team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was made a ton of promises none of which were honored

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Waggener Edstrom Communications (Seattle, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

Four rounds of interviews for an entry level position, including one interview with HR recruiter and three interviews with different people on the team. More back-and-forth emails with recruiter than you can imagine. It all seemed a bit unnecessary. Likely would have declined the opening even if I had received the offer.